Part 19

So this is the final chapter of Meeting The Boy's 2: It's Panto Time, I hope that you enjoy this one. I thank you all for reading and adding this book to your reading lists. Thank you again. PotterOrme83.

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, flight BA309 to Los Angeles is now currently boarding. Please have your flight tickets and passports ready for inspection."

Kayla looked up to see that the plane was ready to be boarded. She picked up her handbag and got her phone out as it had the QR code on for her ticket.

"First time going to LA?" The stewardess asked of Kayla.

"Yes it is. It was a last-minute plan so I'm looking forward for some rest." Kayla mentioned.

"Well, have a lovely flight Miss Sampson."

Kayla had boarded her flight and sat down after storing her bag in the overhead compartment. She buckled herself in and stared out of her mini window on the plane.

She got her phone out and posted a picture on her Instagram.

'@KMSampson87 is flying high today.'

Tom and Dan both got a notification from Instagram to see that it was Kayla posting a pic. They both looked at each other.

"Where is she flying to? Did she mention anything to you?" Dan asked.

"Nope nothing to me."

'Ping'

Kayla😢: I'm sorry. I love you Tom, with all of my Slytherin 💚. I will miss you, but I can't break Dan's Gryffindor❤️ as I am in love with him also. Can't you see that I love the both of you and I don't want to decide anything without breaking one of your hearts.

I have felt like this since you fulfilled your dream of performing on the West End and also being in a pantomime. It really hurts me a lot and I don't want to decide on anything at this moment in time.

Please forgive me, I'm leaving London for a while and I don't know if I'm coming back. It has been a hard year, falling in love with both of you, performing on the West End in Mamma Mia and setting up our own production company and putting on our first show together 🎼👯‍♂️.

I'm torn up Tom and I don't like feeling like this and it's hurting me so much. Give my love to Willow from me 😘 and I know that Dan will be reading this, so I love you Dan. I love you both.😭

Will talk to you both later when I'm feeling up to it.

Your 💚Slytherdor❤️ girl, Kayla.

The End...

Or is it........😈