Part 10

It was the opening night of KTD Production of Cinderella. The Red Carpet was rolled out ready and waiting for celebs to walk down the carpet. Barriers in place to keep the fans at bay. The staff all spruced up in their uniforms. They were allowed to wear what they wore for Cursed Child.

Programmes and some merchandise like teddy bears, keyrings, T-shirts and hoodies were on sale. Just to bring in a tidy profit to the company.

Reviewers were in tonight as well to review the opening night and to give feedback. They were all hoping that the reviewers didn't kill the show and make it a flop.

Many celebs that turned up on the Red Carpet were friends of both Tom and Dan. This included some of the Cursed Child cast that decided that they wanted the time off.

Alan Rickman was invited to the opening night. He was surprised to see that he got an invite after being rejected for the directing job. He turned up to see that Tom and Dan were circling the lobby area and chatting some friends and family. He walked up to them both and started to chat.

"Hello boys. How are you both doing?" Alan asked taking a flute of champagne.

"We're both fine thank you, been keeping ourselves busy with a project which took up most of our time." Tom told him as he shook his hand.

"So what is this project that has taken you away from your acting careers then?"

"Our lips are sealed. Sorry, you will have to discover what we have been up to. If you excuse us but Gary and David have just turned up. Enjoy the evening." Tom and Dan both left Alan stood there.

Alan headed over to purchase a programme to see what he could find out about the pantomime.

"Welcome to Hogwarts...

Sorry, Welcome to the Show.

Welcome to the home of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, The Palace Theatre. This is our first year of putting on a Pantomime with this new production company KTD Productions.

We hope that you enjoy the pantomime production of Cinderella with a star-studded cast and ensemble.

We would like to thank the owners of the Palace Theatre and Sonia Freedman Productions for use of this wonderful place and to take the Palace Theatre away from the Wizarding World for a while (Well not long...)

So thank you and...

IT'S PANTO TIME!

Have fun

Tom Felton and Daniel Radcliffe.

Producers of KDT Productions."

Alan had finished reading the opening letter in the programme to see that it was Tom and Daniel that have both put on this show. He was stunned to see that they had given in to the task and worked hard. So he hoped that this will have paid off.

He then started to look at the members of the cast to see that Kayla was playing Cinderella and Matt Lewis was Prince Liam. Nice mix of cast and comedians. He had high hopes for the pantomime.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages. It's time to go to the ball. Please take your seats so that you can enjoy the fun with Cinderella and all of her friends and evil family."

Everyone started to head into the auditorium to watch the performance.

Tom and Dan were sat at the back of the stalls with their parents and some friends from the Potter franchise.

The lights faded.

"Welcome to the Palace Theatre and KDT's production of Cinderella. Hope that you are comfy in your seats, we are about to take you on a journey with Cinderella and her friends, but first due to Child Protection Laws. Can we ask all parents and their children to turn off their mobile phones and strict ruling of photography is forbidden. So sit back and relax and enjoy the show."

The music started up. The curtain was raised and show went on.