Part 3

Tom and Dan met up for lunch in central London. The paparazzi were around them as they dined in a local bistro in Covent Garden.

Dan was on his phone checking his emails when he saw the flash in the window.

"Tom, we might have to call our security to get us out of here. The paps are around us like vultures."

"That's fine with me. Hey, Kayla has just posted on her Instagram." Tom mentioned as he got the notification.

'KMSampson87: Can life get any better than this?'

There was a photo of her in the middle of the stage at the Novello Theatre. She was dressed ready for the show.

'Potter89: I was only on stage for 12 weeks but enjoy it as much as you can.' Dan replied.

Kayla looked at the reply and decided that Potter89 was Dan himself.

'T22Felton: You were so free at Cursed Child.'

The photo of Kayla spinning on the Palace Theatre was attached again. She can't get enough of the picture. Kayla shook her head and put her phone away and headed down to the stage to start her second performance of Mamma Mia!

It was after the last show of the day, Kayla was just having a shower to get rid of all the sweat from the show. She spoke to her dresser to ask if she could make sure that her costumes were washed at the end of day so that she didn't have to dance in sweaty clothes.

The dresser agreed and told her that she would make sure that they were washed and dried before the next day's shows.

Kayla got dried and dressed and then headed down to the stage door to sign out for the day. She walked out to see numerous fans wanting her autograph. Kayla looked in her bag to see that she had a brand-new gold coloured Sharpie in her bag. The boys must have bought it and put it in her bag at some point.

She ended up signing loads of programmes with her name. Security then told them that was the end of line and no more would be signed that night. Kayla thanked them and then started to head down towards the Tube station when she saw a black BMW parked up in a loading bay with its lights on and someone was sat on the bonnet of the car.

Kayla didn't take much notice of the car and carried on until she got a WhatsApp notification.

TommyBoy: Kayla why have you just walked passed us? We're here to give you a lift to dinner. 😘

KaylaMarie: Sorry TommyBoy I didn't realise it was you.

DannyBoy: Come on Kayla, we have a table waiting for us.🥂

KaylaMarie: Boy's I am tired. Please can we do this another time? We need to be careful as Alan was asking about what was going on between us. Plus he wants to become my Manager, I need to give him an answer by Monday night. So, go home boys.😴

TommyBoy: Do you want a lift home then?😉

KaylaMarie: As long as I am not ruining any plans for you both tonight, the yeah.

DannyBoy: It's fine, I've changed the date to tomorrow.😋

KaylaMarie: 😝

Kayla walked back to the parked BMW and got in the back and fastened herself in. What she didn't realise was that Alan's Manager had spotted her get into the car and knowing that it was Tom that was driving. He was going to get to the bottom as to what was going on with all three of them.

"So how was today for you?" Dan asked turning in his seat to talk to Kayla.

"It was ok. Had a surprise visit by Lord Rickman's Manager like I mentioned earlier. But he's wanting to know if anything is going on between the three of us. I told him that we are just friends." Kayla mentioned as she looked at her phone.

Tom and Dan looked at each other.

"We will both talk to him at some point next week. I've been asked to audition for a role in a movie that will be filming in Los Angeles." Dan told them.

"That's funny, I am out there as well. Wait, you're not auditioning for the same movie are we?"

"I bet our Manager told them to put us together for an audition." Tom was getting angry.

"Carlton is getting me set up for some auditions as well. But I'm not sure as to when. He says he has a few projects in mind for me." Kayla looked up from her phone.

An email pinged up from Carlton.

To: KaylaMarieSampson87 @ gmail . com

From: c.jepson49@ outlook .co .uk

Subject: Audition for role in Gifts of Love

Good evening Kayla

I have managed to secure you an audition is the following movie Gifts of Love. A romance movie where the role that you are auditioning for is the main female lead.

I have attached an audition script for you. The audition is on Wednesday at 1pm at the Watford Studios. I will be coming with you as you're the first person that we shall be auditioning. I will pick you up at your home at around noon.

Let me know if you want to do this audition. It's for a very good friend of mine who is Directing the movie.

Regards

Carlton Jepson.'

"Oh for the love of... Please stop trying to take over my life. I just want to stay where I am for at least six months. I don't want to start jumping into movies just yet." Kayla deleted the email as she didn't want any movie roles just yet.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked.

"Carlton has set me up an audition as my manager. I'm not going." Kayla put her phone away and looked out of the window of the car.