Harry

Today is the day Zoe moves in. I'm excited and nervous for her to move in. A couple nights ago we talked about it and she told me she was scared I would leave her and things wouldn't work out.

I got a moving truck and we are on our way to my house with all of her stuff in it. For one girl she sure has a lot of stuff.

We pull up to my house and I look at Zoe and smile. It takes us the entire day for us to be fully done with unpacking all her things
At the end of the day we are finally done.

We lay in our bed and just look at each other. "I love you baby" she says I smile "baby?" I say "I like it when you call me that" I say to her and smile as I lean down and kiss her

We make love and it's the best sex I have ever had in my entire life. "Are you ok?" I look at her as we lay naked next to each other she pulls the sheet up more to cover herself.

She looks down and doesn't speak. "Shit....Zoe baby ..we talked about this. Why didn't you speak up and say you didn't want to Zoe! "
"I did want to Harry! I don't regret what just happened...I just can't get the thought of what h...happened..out of my head" she says to me while tears roll down her face.

I pull her into my arms and let her cry as I rock her back and forth whispering into her ear that I love her and it's ok. After about 2 hours of holding her and her crying she finally falls asleep.

I lay her down slowly making sure not to wake her up. I kiss soft lips and get up from the bed to go get something to drink. As I'm walking to the kitchen I see her diary laying on the counter.

I shake my head knowing that if I read it she would be so mad at me. But before I can stop myself I'm already reading it.

"I feel like if I tell Harry what I'm really thinking he will freak out. I don't know what to do anymore things just keep on getting worse and I can't keep the thoughts away. Every time I see something sharp I just want to cut. I can't let Harry find out about how I really feel. I'm scared to tell him about everything and I don't know why. I love him so much and I trust him I just don't want him to be upset with me...I haven't been eating so much either thank god Harry hasn't noticed but now that I'm moving in he will. I usually eat one thing a day and it actually works. I have lost about 10 pounds but I still see myself as fat. I'm going to have to find a way to still not eat as much without Harry knowing that something is going on. Maybe I'll just throw my food down the sink. Or give it to his dog. I feel like I'm going crazy thinking about all the things I used to do. I know this isn't right but I just can't stop myself. Harry doesn't know and hopefully he won't notice but the last time I cut was about a week ago. I've been remembering to cover up my arms a lot so he won't notice. When we talked about moving in together I knew I would have to hide all of this. And I couldn't do what I would do at home. Cut and not eat because he would notice. But I will be carful about it and make sure he doesn't know. I hid my razor in a safe place to make sure he wouldn't find them. They are up in one of my old shoe boxes that Harry would never think to look in. I hope I can get these thoughts out of my head.. But I don't think I will be able to."

As I finish reading this I am so shocked at what I just read. I thought Zoe was passed this and was doing much better. I'm going to have a long as talk about this when she wakes up tomorrow.

Wait fuck I can't. She can't know that I read her diary of she will flip out and not be able to trust me anymore. I'm just going to have to act like I don't know.

From now on I'm going to have to make sure she eats and make sure she isn't cutting without her noticing I'm worried about her.