Zoe

((Sorry I haven't updated in a long time))

Today I'm telling my mom that I want to move in with Harry. We have been on and off but I feel like moving in together will help us get closer. I love him so much and just want to be with him all the time.

I drive up into my drive way and park my car. I get out and go inside when I look up my mom is sitting on the couch watching some tv. "Hey mom" I smile at her and walk over to her and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi honey how was ur day?" My mom says. It was good I say. "Mom....I uh...I want to move into harry house ......we have been together for a while now and it will be easier to go to school and we don't have to even worry about the money harry says he has it all taken care of..mom...I love him so much...so so much please let me do this..?"

She is shocked by what I'm saying right now. "Zoe...I'm gonna have to think about all of this.." She sits down on and I nod and walk upstairs and harry is sitting on my bed I jump and sigh. "Harry!! How did you get in here?! " I laugh and run over to him and kiss him hard.

"I wanted to see u baby" he says and I smile. We continue to kiss and we start getting into the kiss more. Harry puts his hand up my shirt and starts rubbing one of my Boobs. I moan into the kiss then pull away. "Harry..my moms downstairs ..." I look at him and give him a sorry look. "And....I'm also.....kinda...on my period ......" I say really embarrassed.

He gives me a caring look and nods kissing my head and we both lay back on my bed and just lay in each other's arms.