Zoe

It's been 3 months....since I've spoken to harry. We see each other at school and stuff but we don't talk.

I've still be struggling with my eating. But in trying to do my best to eat everyday.

It's a Saturday and its Harry's birthday. I got invited to his birthday party but I don't know if I'm gonna go.

......

I'm getting ready for his party. I just thought what the hell I'll just go and wish him a happy birthday. I stare at my closet not knowing what to wear.

I pull out a short black skirt and and crop top and some black heels. I put the shirt on and it's to big..I sigh and grab an safety pin and pin it in the back to make it fit then I put on my crop top and heels.

I walk to my bathroom and start doing my makeup. After about 20 mins and messing up about 3 times I'm finally done. I grab my purse and drive to Harry's house.

........

As I stand outside his house i take a deep breath then Knock on the door. 1 min later he opens the door.

His curly hair is wet and he's in his swim trunks with a big smile on his face.

"Happy birthday harry" I smile at him and walk inside "thanks Zoe I'm happy you could make it " he smiles I smiles .

"I didn't know it was a swim party...I didn't bring my suit..." I bite my lip

"Oh don't worry some girls brought some extra ones upstairs in one of my rooms " I nod smile then walk

Upstairs and finds the room where I see a few bottoms and bikini tops laying on the bed

I grab one that is just black with white dots and put it on. It's a little to big but It will work for now.

I wrap myself in a towel and walks down to the pool where everyone is swimming I sit down and smile at harry "come on Zoe get in!" He smiles at me holding his hand out.

I laugh a bit and drops my towel. Everyone stares at me and I hear a few gasps. I look around not knowing why everyone is just staring at me.

I cover try and cover my body with my hands but that obviously doesn't work. I don't get it why is everyone making me feel like I'm so ugly and shouldn't even be here.

I do what The first thing pops into my head. I run inside and locks myself in Harry's room. I lay down on it bed and just let the tears fall.

10 seconds later I here a Knock on the door. "Zoe..baby..I mean Zoe. Come on its alright know one was making fun of you. Can I come in?.."

I just lay there and cry "I'm fine ok just I need a second" knowing harry he wasn't just gonna let me sit in here and cry.

He opens the door and walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. I cry into his chest as he rubs my back. "It's ok ...it's ok baby.." In glad he didn't correct himself this time

"I'm trying harry...I really am trying! I've tried and tried to gain the weight back and I just can't..."

I cry harder and harder he tries to calm me down but nothing is working. "I'm gonna help you baby. We can get all the help you need to get better Zoe. I'm here for you...I'm here for you baby.." He rubs my back and I nod

"I love you Harry" I whisper in his ear