Harry

I lay on my bed staring at the wall thinking about Zoe. I have just been talking to her for 1 month now but we have this connection..that I have never felt with any other girl before. I would ask her out but she lives in LA and I love all the way In London. She doesn't know it yet but I've bought a ticked to fly to LA next week on Monday I would be staying there for 3 weeks. I think I'm going to tell her about it tonight. I hope her reaction Is good because it was really hard trying to convince my parents into letting me go. I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts and call Zoe. She picks up on the 3 ring. "Hey what are you doing" I hear her sign into the phone she doesn't say anything. "Zoe? You ok? " I'm starting to get worried. "Y-yea...I'm fine..." I don't believe that shit she better tell me what's wrong. "What's wrong Zoe? Come on you can tell me babe" I wait for hear to answer but all I hear is her crying over the phone. My heart sinks and I feel so awful hearing the girl I like cry and me not being able to be there and hold her. "Zoe.....baby what's wrong? Come on talk to me I'm he for you.." I can hear her still crying. "I.....I have to go... " the line goes dead.

It's been an entire day and Zoe hasn't called me or answer my texts or call. I'm getting so worried I don't even know what to do. I've been sitting on my bed just staring he my phone hoping she will call back..but she doesn't...