Harry

I can't get those words out of my head "Harry he raped me" I've been so angry and so upset the past day. I text Zoe none stop asking if she's ok. I tried to convince her to tell the police but she won't listen. She's afraid ...afraid to talk about it. Afraid to even walk out of her house. She called me crying this morning because she heard a sound and thought he was coming for her, it ended up just being the wind. It breaks my heart to know how much pain she is in...If I ever find that dick who did this to her I will kill him. I sit up from my bed and start packing my clothes. I'm not gonna sit here and let the girl I most care about be in so much pain and be so hurt and me not even be able to hold her and talk to her about this. I rush out of my house and get on the next plane to LA.

"Sir? Sir please wake up we have landed" I opens my eyes and I look around for a second and realize that I'm on the plane I thank her and get my bags and head straight to Zoe's house. I remember Zoe telling me a long time ago where she lived and I try my best to remember. I ask people how to get there. I stand in front of this huge house looking up at it. She never mentioned to me that her family was rich?. Hmmmm, I leave my bags in the rental car and walk up to her front door. It's only 4pm so I'm sure no one is her house is sleeping. I ring the doorbell. Her mom opens the door . "Hello?"

"Hi I'm Harry I go to school with you daughter Zoe. I was wondering if I could talk to her for a few minutes? We have this big history test on Monday and she said we could study together" I give her a warm smile . "Ok then go right up its the first door on the left" she smiles at me I nod and I walk upstairs I open her door slowly and I see her. I stand there staring at her for a good 2 minutes. I can't believe I'm actually here. With the girl I have fallen for. She is curled up on her bed in a blue blanket her hair up in a messy bun and a tissue box next to her. I walk In and try to be a quit as possible. I shut the door behind me and kneel down behind her bed. "Zoe....? " she says something in her sleep and turns over. I tap her shoulder and she sits straight up really fast and looks around her room. "Whoa it's me..Harry... "

"Harry?! What are you doing here? H-how...what? You? " she looks at me I give her a small smile hoping she won't be mad. She stands up walks over to me and hugs me tight. We hug for a good 5 minutes then she finally lets go.