Harry

When she wakes up the next morning I try to keep my cool and not freak out. She smiles at me and gets up to go to the bathroom to wash up. The light hits her perfect body and I see the scars from the last time she cut. She told me that those scars are old but I can tell they are new.

I smile at her and act like everything is fine. Later that day we are sitting down watching a movie and I look at her and turn off the tv.

"I think we should talk " I say to her she gives me a small smile but I know she is confused. "About what? " she says "I just want to you know talk and see how you are really doing baby" I say and grab her hang and I hold it tight.

"I'm fine Harry, I'm actually really doing great" she says. The fact that she is lying to me and acting like nothing is wrong makes me even more mad. I try to keep my cool and not yell at her.

I give her a look. The look she knows that I know something. She looks down right away and I grab her arm and pull up her sleeves and look at her. "Are you going to tell me why these scars are new?" I look at her

She pulls her arm away fast. "They aren't new Harry what are you talking about" she looks at me. "Zoe I'm not stupid. I know what is going on. So tell me the truth baby....are you cutting again?"

She looks at me while tears fall from her eyes. She nods and that's when she starts crying harder she gets up and runs into our room and locks the door. I go and try to open the door but it's locked . "Baby open the door I'm not mad at you Zoe. Open the door so we can talk about it babe" I say

I can hear her crying while she's keeps on saying no and I'm sorry. I hear her looking for something and throwing things around. I bang on the door. "Zoe open the door! It's ok baby it's ok.." She doesn't answer and I know what she's doing...I kick the door down and there she is.

Sitting on the floor crying her eyes out while cutting her arms. I run over to her and grab the razor and u throw it to the other side of the room. She cries harder and I pick her. "Calm down....breathe baby breathe"

I rub her back and try to calm her down. She cried harder I carry her to the bed and hold her as she tried to calm down. The blood that drips from her arm lands on my pants.

"Let me clean that up..." I pick ur up and carry her into our bathroom and sit her on the counter. She doesn't even look at me as I clean her cuts she has just made. After I'm done I carry her to the bed.

"Baby it's ok...well it's not ok that your cutting again..but I'm not mad at you. I love you and you need to talk to me ok? Tell me what's really going on"

" I can't stop..." I hear her whisper. "I can't do it...I try to not think about it I try! But I can't do this Harry..I feel like I'm going crazy" she looks at me.

"Zoe I'm here to talk to you and help you get better. But you need to start being honest with me no more lying and sneaking around"

She nods "can we talk about this tomorrow?...I'm tired" she said I nod we lay down together. She falls asleep and I hold her. I start crying and right now I don't even care. My baby. My Zoe is hurting herself and won't stop and this is my fault.

I let myself cry and try not to wake her up. I will not let her do this to herself anymore. I will not.