Zoe

It's been a week. An entire week without talking to Harry. I've been to afraid to tell anyone what happened that night. I just want to hide in my closet and cry. I've been laying her for an entire week telling my parents I haven't been feeling well but that's a lie. I just can't face what happened yet....

Flashback

I'm dancing and moving to the beat of the music. It's a Saturday night and I'm out with Lea and Maddie at this new club that opened up a while ago. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I try yelling over the loud music.

"What!?!!" Maddie says trying to figure out what I'm saying. "I'm going to the bathroom!!!!!" I scream in her ear she nods and I walk around trying to find the bathroom. I look around and I spot this guy standing there. He's very tall and buff and looks kinda scary. I walk the other way and look back and the next thing I know is I'm pinned against the wall with him covering my mouth. "Scream and I'll kill you right no right here" he says in my ear I nod tears falling down my face. He drags me into the bathroom and locks the door throwing me onto the floor I push myself back into the wall. "Oh baby don't me scared were gonna have a little fun" he smirks. I shake my head knowing what is about to happen u comes up to me and starts ripping off my clothes I cry out and scream he covers my mouth. All I see is black. I wake up lying on the bathroom floor with my clothes next to m I sits up looking around and I look down at my body. I have bruises on my legs and arms. I see my underwear on and a red spot. I shake my head crying and I stand up putting my clothes on rushing out of the bathroom. I run, I don't stop until I get home.

Now

I wake up scared and breathing hard from the horrible dream I just had. I look at my clock that on my night stand . It's 1am in the morning Harry would be awake right now. I look at my phone and dial his number. He answers on the 1 ring. "Harry......"

"Zoe! Baby are you ok?! You haven't been answering I've been worried sick about you! " I feel the tears falling from my face. "H-Harry.....he raped me..."