Harry

It's been 2 weeks since Zoe and I did it....something is wrong with her and I don't know if I should ask her what's up is just leave it alone.

She's just been acting really weird. She hasn't been at school I haven't seen her. She doesn't really answer my texts a lot she usually replies with a k. Or doesn't even reply at all

I really worried about her is she depressed? Upset? Sad. I don't know! Because she won't talk to me about anything! I can't deal with this shit I'm going over her house right now and I'm gonna find out what the hell is wrong with my girlfriend.

I get in my car and drive to her house when I get there I see her parens aren't home. Thank god. I walk upstairs into her room and I don't see her. I look around one more time before walking to her bathroom

I try and open the door and I notice it's locked. "Zoe?! Open this door! " I hear her in there breathing I try and open it again. "Zoe open the fucking door! What's going on why is the door locked!"

She opens the door and she is holder her hands behind her back she has dry tears on her face and some blood is dripping from her hands onto the floor. "Zoe.....baby what's wrong here come here and we can talk about it." She shakes her head I walk to her I grab what is in her hands and its a knife. I stare at it sighs

"Zoe I thought we were past this ..." I shake my head and walks downstairs to the kitchen puts it back walks back upstairs.

I go into the bathroom and cleans the cut on her hand then I sit her down I look at her. "You need to tell me what's wrong. I'm done with all this bullshit Zoe. You need to stop with the shutting me out thing! Because it's not gonna work! I've been here for you and all you do is ignore me and then you do this!" I point to her hands . "You just need to open up to me...Zoe I love you. And I'm here for you whenever you need me baby."

She starts to explain what's been going on. That's some people at school have been giving her problems and won't stop bothering her. She says they text her and follow her around school saying rude things.

"I'm gonna fix this. I will ok?" I kiss her forehead she nods