#41

Shivaay was just preparing some snacks in the kitchen for everyone when Annika arrived there.

"Shivaay ! Kya kar rahe hai ?" ("Shivaay ! What are you doing ?") Annika asked enthusiastically.

"Bhavya ne bataya ki tumhe cheese paneer wraps bahot pasand hai toh socha kyu na aj tumhe Shivaay special paneer wraps khilaye jaaye." ("Bhavya told me you love paneer cheese wraps so I thought why not to serve you Shivaay special wraps today.") Shivaay smiled.

Annika's eyes lit up like a child's.

"Mein bhi apki help karti hu." ("I'll help you.") Annika said and grabbed the pan without a second thought to put it aside.

As soon as she touched the pan, she shrieked in pain and let go off it abruptly.

"Woh garam tha !" ("That was hot !") Shivaay yelled and took her hands in his. He looked closely at her palms with utmost concern and gently blew on them. "Jyada jala toh nahi ? Jal raha hai kya bahot ?" ("Did you get yourself burnt ? Is it burning ?")

Annika, on the other hand, was frozen on her spot. Shivaay's touch always made her heart melt.

She was enjoying all the attention she was getting.

Annika couldn't help but smile when she saw concern and worry in Shivaay's eyes but there was something more to it....perhaps, love ?

Had he fell for her, just as hard as she had ?

No, no, what was Annika even thinking ?!

Love ? Seriously !

"Earth to Annika !" Shivaay snapped his fingers before Annika's eyes.

"Huh ?" Annika blushed.

"Mein kuch puch raha hu, jal raha hai kya bahot ? Hum doctor ke pass chale ?" ("I'm asking something, is it paining ? Shall we go to a doctor ?") He asked.

"Doctor ?" Annika rolled her eyes and took her hands out of his. "Aap shayad bhul rahe hai ki mein ek doctor hu." ("I think you're forgetting that I'm a doctor too.")

"Sach kahu toh na mujhe vishwas hi nahi hai ki tum doctor ho." ("Honestly, I don't believe that you're a doctor.") Shivaay replied. "Doctors kitne responsible aur samjhdaar hote hai aur tum..." ("Doctors are so responsible and mature and you...")

Annika frowned and then glared at Shivaay.

"Aur mein kya ?" ("And me what ?") Annika narrowed her eyes at Shivaay. "Nahi boliye na, boliye na mein kya, mein bhi toh sunu." ("Say it, me what ?")

"Tum bilkul naa samjh aur gairjimmedar ho." ("You're irresponsible and immature.") Shivaay stated.

Annika gasped.

"Mein gairjimmedar aur naa samjh ?!" ("Irresponsible and immature ?!") Annika growled.

"Haan. Bilkul baccho jaisi ho tum." ("Yes. Just like a kid.") Shivaay said. "Bhavya tumse jyada mature hai." ("Bhavya is more mature than you.")

That was it for Annika.

"Mein bacchi hu ?" ("I'm a kid ?") Annika challenged.

"Haan." ("Yup.") Shivaay replied.

"Mein bacchi hu ?" ("I'm a kid ?") She repeated her question.

"Sunai nahi deta ? Haan, ho tum bacchi." ("Didn't you hear me ? You're a kid.") Shivaay smirked.