#44

"Aur kitne address baki hai ?" ("How many more places are there on the list ?") Shivaay asked Khanna as he dejectedly walked out of another club with Annika and Khanna in tow.

Shivika and Khanna had been to 3 clubs till now and had made Annika stay out of the club everytime, cause according Shivaay the clubs were too shady for Annika, but they hadn't yet got any clue about Jhonny.

"Aur do bache hai, sir." ("There more 2 places, sir.") Khanna replied.

"Okay, waha chalke dekhte hai, shayad wahi pe hume mil jaye woh Jhonny." ("Okay let's go and check those places out. We may find that Jhonny there.") Shivaay said and was about to climb his car when Annika's voice stopped him.

"Nahi milega." ("We won't.") Annika said bluntly.

Shivaay turned to Annika with a frown.

"Tum madad karne aayi ho ya fir mazak udane ?" ("Are you here to help or to mock ?") Shivaay mused. "Aur woh kyu nahi milega hume ?" ("And why won't we find him ?")

"Kyu ki..." ("Cause...") Annika walked closer to Shivaay with a 'I-know-everything' look. "...Yeh sab addresses Jhonny ke time pass ki jagaho ke hai. Yaha woh sirf tab aata hai jab usey chill karna hota hai. Yeh uska permanent address nahi hai." ("...the addresses we've are of Jhonny's hangout places. He doesn't go there everyday but only when he feels like chilling out. These are not his permanent address.")

Shivaay thought about it. As much as he wanted Annika to be wrong, she was right.

Those all address were of clubs and pubs and it was a common sense that no one would stay there 24/7. Plus the goons like him were always on hideout and clubs and pubs were always under police's radar so it was not illogical to assume that they wouldn't find Jhonny at any of these places unless they are high on their luck.

"Sahi kaha." ("Right.") Shivaay mumbled distantly making Annika's lips widen with grin.

"I know." Annika said triumphantly.

"Toh hum ab usey kaise dhunde ? Humare pass bas yahi addresses hai." ("Then how shall we find him ? We only have these addresses as clues, nothing else.") Shivaay said.

"Don't worry, Mein hu na. Mujhe aise cases ka experience hai. Meine pehle bhi sting operation karke drug smugglers ko pakada hai." ("Don't worry. I'm experienced in such cases. I have caught a drug smuggler through sting operation before.") Annika smirked.

Annika had went on sting operation, yes, but she had left out a lil detail that her superior had disguised herself and nabbed the smuggler while Annika was in the background, working as backup if something goes wrong.

But that doesn't matter, Annika knew she could have nabbed the smuggler all by herself if she would've given the chance.

"Toh kaise pakade hum usey, mam ?" ("So what's the plan, mam ?") Khanna asked.

"Hum yaha se chalte chalte jayenge." ("We'll walk back to hotel.") Annika said and started walking in the direction of the hotel where they all were residing.

"What ?!" Shivaay and Khanna shrieked together.

"Yes. Now follow me." Annika snapped and continued walking.

"Yes mam." Shivaay replied with an eye-roll and Khanna replied with a nod.

Shivika and Khanna had been walking for a while now. They were passing from a small road surrounded by small houses when Annika abruptly stopped.