#51

"Bhaiya ! Kya mein aj aapke sath so jau ?" ("Bhaiya ! Can I sleep with you tonight ?") Rudy asked as he barged into Shivaay's room unannounced.

Shivaay, who was studying the footage of the incident in the factory, quickly shut his laptop close and turned to Rudy.

"Huh ?...uh...s..sure." Shivaay stuttered as he put his laptop away and gave Rudy a smile.

Rudy suspiciously eyed Shivaay but then let out a smile. He was happy that he'll be sleeping with Shivaay, nothing else mattered to him now.

Rudy grinned and jumped on Shivaay's bed. He made himself comfortable and looked at Shivaay.

"Bhaiya aao na." ("C'mon bhaiya.") Rudy pouted. "I need cuddles !"

"Uh...yeah." Shivaay mumbled as he covered the screen of his laptop before shutting it close again and going to Rudy.

Rudy's lips never lost his beautiful and content smile as he cuddled with his beloved Shivaay bhaiya.

"Bhaiya...aapko pata hai.." ("Do you know bhaiya that...") Rudy mumbled as he looked up to see Shivaay's face but then he cut himself off when he saw Shivaay was already asleep.

Rudy smiled at his brother's cute sleeping face and kissed his cheek.

"I love you bhaiya. More than myself, my protein shake and..." Rudy lowered his voice further. "...don't tell dad..but I love you more than him too."

Rudy then closed his eyes and embraced the beauty sleep as he cuddled with Shivaay.

After a few minutes...Rudy fell asleep and his breathing evened.

Slowly, Shivaay opened his eyes. He didn't like deceiving his brothers but he knew Rudy wouldn't have slept if Shivaay wouldn't have pretended to be sleeping.

Shivaay swiftly retrieved his arm from below Rudy and pulled a duet over him before kissing his forehead affectionately.

"I'm sorry, Ru baby." Shivaay whispered and went to sit on the couch before his laptop again.

Shivaay hadn't slept well since past few days. He had been too stressed and hence couldn't relax for even a bit.

Shivaay invested all his time and energy in studying the accident which had happened in his factory. It was the first time something like that had happened in Shivaay's business and he just didn't know how to deal with it. He felt like it was all his fault, due to his mistake workers could've lost their lives !

Shivaay blamed himself for what had happened and just wanted to set everything right but the problem was...he had used up all the leisure money in buying those machines and now Chadda declined to refund the money.

According to Chadda, he had delivered the right machines and hadn't deceived Shivaay, so now Shivaay had no extra money to spend on new machines and the factory workers were denying to work on the existing ones, stopping the production and causing further loss.

Shivaay sighed as he covered his eyes with the palm of his hand.

Shivaay knew he was stressed and he needed to relieve it before he goes insane but he didn't know how to do it.

Shivaay had once thought of calling Annika and sharing his problems with her as she was his biggest stress buster.

Annika had always helped Shivaay out of every wrong thing and she always had a solution to everything...but Shivaay couldn't get himself to call her.