Chapter 3

" I think that you heard what I said"

" Yes. I did. But I don't understand why you said it. You must be wrong because I'm not a killer."

Qiling snorted and he rolled his eyes. " I think that you are more stupid than I thought" He stood up." Excuse me", he said before he started to make his way towards the door.

Wu Xie gritted his teeth and he grabbed the brat wrist." Answer my question" 

" Let go"

" Do what I said first"

"Fuck off", Qiling said and was about to remove his wrist but Wu Xie tightened his hold and he jerked him towards him before he pushed him in the bed. "What the",the other climbed on top of him and he pinned him to the bed."What the hell is wrong with you? Get off me"

" Why should I do it? I like the view",he said as he moved closer,until there were a couple of cm space between their faces. Qiling opened his mouth to say something but Wu Xie covered his mouth and he wishpered in his ear. "I will remove my hand. But if you scream for your brother or a maid, I will make you regret. Do you understand?" he asked darkly

For a few seconds Qiling was quiet before he nodded and Wu Xie removed his hand,glaring at him waiting to see if he would keep his word. Fortunately he did and the brat only glared at him.

"Now. Tell me.Why did you called me a killer?"Silance"I can stay here all day,if that's what you want".

"I don't know.Ok. i have that feeling that I saw you before and everytime I though about it I can see a few bodies around you."AHh that's right. The brat is suffering from amnesia."For all I know maybe you were the one behind my parents death. I don't give a shit about my father and my memories. But my mother."Qiling closed his eyes and the ex-assasin was shocked to see a couple of tears falling from his eyes and it made him feel like an asshole.

He sighed and he removed himself from the brat and laid down on the bed beside him and nudged him with his leg. "I'm going to tell you a secret. But you have to promise to not tell anyone. Alright?"

Qiling sniffed and he nodded. "Its the first time I'm working as a bodyguard. Until now i was an assassin."When he felt Qiling tense beside him he grabbed his wrist and he brushed his thumb on his pulse mark. "But i never killed innocent people,that the only bad thing they did was to annoy someone powerful,only bad people. If you don't belive me,tomorrow i will take you to my friend who has all the records of my targets. He was the one who gave me the jobs and targets.He admires your family. He would never accept in taking a job where i could harm you or your family. I didn't killed them."

"Why did you gave up on your job",Wu Xie didn't expected on Qiling to say anything after his confession,much else asking him that.

"My uncle was starting to get suspicious of my werebouts,not knowing where I disspear all the time. So i told him that I'm working as bodyguard. When he asked me for whom I work i panicked and I told him a random name."

"My family name"

"Exactly. Luckily Rishan was actually looking for a bodyguard and I come and talk with him and got to be your bodyguard. And if my uncle ask I will have him vouch for me."

"I have a question",Qiling said and he turned to face Wu Xie. And damn,Wu Xie was mesmerized. Qiling was really beautiful,eterhal even.

"Shoot"

"How old are you?"

"What?"Wu Xie asked amused.

"You always call me a brat. So its means that you are older then me. I'm 26"

Wu Xie chuckled."Well i guess that you are wrong because I'm 23 and I will be 24 a few months from now one.But...",He raised one hand to stop the other from talking."For me age means nothing. But experince.I can see that you can protect yourself very well,but i can do much better. So I get to call you a brat."

Qiling rolled his eyes but he didn't said anything. Wu Xie stood up and he grabbed Qiling hand and he brought it to his lips,making the other shocked. "Stay and rest here. I will tell your brother that you are not up to dinner and I will bring you some food later"he said before he kissed the other hand lightly. After that he got up from the bed and left the bedroom.

=============================================================================

"Enter"Wu Xie walked in the office after he was permitted to and he bowed to the man."I come here to let you know that your brother is not feeling up for joining you for dinner"

"Its that all?"Rishan asked without removing his eyes from his work. "Because if its true,then you can leave"

"Are you not even wondering why he won't do it"

"I'm pretty sure that its nothing grave because if its was something bad,then its means that you are not fit for this job"

Wu Xie bowed once more and he left the office and muttered and asshole between his teeth once he was out.

Sudenly he remembered Qiling words from earlier. ". I don't give a shit about my father and my memories. But my mother"

If their father was as an asshole as his brother,then Wu Xie doesn't doubt that Qiling doesn't care that his father is dead. On the other hand their mother was most likely a good soul considering that her passing is upseting him.

Wu Xie sighed and he brushed his hands through his hair. "Great. He was starting to get attached to the brat. Even though he said that he won't fo it anymore. Attachments are a bitch. Especially the one that start to feel more then friendship. Maybe he should not get attached and ignore him as much as his job ask it. Yeah. He would do this. People get hurt if they fall in love with a dangerous person like him."