Chapter 13

" Qiling" The said person stopped together with Wu Xie and faced his brother. Qiling even avoided looking him in the eyes. He thought that his brother hadn't come to visit him or at least to make sure that he's still alive, because he was still on the business trip, and Wu Xie had forgotten to contact him. But as he saw his brother here he figured that he had returned home long ago. And he didn't even bother with him anymore. He guesses that they aren't what they were when they were younger.

" What do you want?"

" I want to talk with you. Alone", he said and he glared at Wu Xie. And even though he didn't show it, Qiling was confused. Why would be Rishan angry or unpleased with his bodyguard presence?

" I'm afraid that I can't do that. It's my job to go wherever Qiling goes. Don't you said that?"

" He's right. If you want to talk with me then my bodyguard would follow". Qiling said with a look that was daring Rishan to say otherwise.

Rishan sighed and he nodded and motioned to be followed in his office. Qiling walked after him with Wu Xie at his side, one arm hooked around his own.

================================================================================

Wu Xie helped Qiling down on the sofa. Even though the wound was half-healed by now, Qiling was still feeling weak and aching. Plus he didn't mind helping his lover. Yes. You heard it right. Qiling was his lover now. Not only his client. And he was his and only his. And if someone dares to hurt him again, even his own brother, then their deaths would be 100 times worse than the Wang guards one.

Wu Xie was brought from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his wrist. Looking at his lover, he smiled and kissed his forehead before he sat down on the couch arm. Looking at Rishan he saw that the man was shocked, so he gave him a smug grin.

"What do you wanted to talk about, brother?"

"It's something going on between you two?" Rishan asked not masking his disagreement with their relationship. He didn't care if his brother is interested in males and not females. Though someone can think differently considering how close Qiling is with Xiu Xiu. But in the end, their relationship is nothing more than a brother-sister one.  So yes. He doesn't care that his brother is in love with another man. What he doesn't like is that the man is a killer.

" Yes. We are together. Compared to you, Wu Xie was with me every day I was in the hospital and he took care of me."

" And I'm grateful for it. But as your older brother is my job to inform you what kind of person Wu Xie is"

Qiling raised an eyebrow. " So you say that he's a dangerous person and yet you still hired him to be my bodyguard?'

" Yes. But I didn't know that at the beginning"

"Meaning that you didn't bother to check his background. That shows how little you care about me" Qiling said with hurt evident in his voice. Wu Xie sighed softly and he squeezed his shoulder gently.

" Because I thought that he's a trustful person. And I did it for your own being. Because I care about you."

" If you would have cared about me you would have visited me in the hospital, for at least 5 minutes."

"You should talk with your boyfriend about that. He's the one who forbidden me to step in your room"

Qiling snorted and he stood up ready to leave the office." This shouldn't have stopped you."

" Wu Xie is an assassin," Rishan said immediately he saw his brother, preparing to leave with Wu Xie.

" I know. And because of that, now I'm still alive"

================================================================================

In the end, Qiling had left the office before his brother could say anything else. On Wu Xie's proposal, Qiling moved from his house, in Wu Xie's one. The one he had brought after he retired from his assassin job,with the money earned by that job. The house was almost as big as his own. But for them, it was enough a small apartment too, if that means that they together.

" Would you forgive your brother one day?" Wu Xie asked one night as the two of them were snuggled in the bed. Qiling was lying against his lover's chest, and Wu Xie's arm was wrapped around his waist, his fingers stroking the scar that remained from the bullet wound.

" Maybe" He answered. Yes. His brother was an asshole who only cared about work and their family business. But he couldn't forget the fact that when they were younger, his brother was not like this. He was the first one he was going at when he was sick, upset, or hurt. And his brother was always taking him in his arms, with a smile, and was soothing all his pains and ache.

" Are you happy?"

Qiling nodded half asleep. " More than you can imagine"

" Good. I'm glad. Because I'm happy too." He kissed his head. " I love you"

"I love you too"

                                                               THE END !!!