Untitled Part 10

He ignored the fact that his friend was usually calling him when she wanted to meet up. And she was not texting him. He told his bodyguard where he was going, shortly, without looking at him and he left the house. As he was walking towards the destination, Qiling was could feel that someone was following him. He stuck his hands in his pockets and he continued his way without paying the follower any mind. He was close to the populated area, and he doubts that the person would be stupid enough to continue with so many people that can see him.

Several seconds later two more men walked in front of him with a smirk. Then he realized that they were probably working together.

" Going somewhere boy?"One of them asked.

" Yeah. Away from creeps like you" When one of them moved to grab him, he moved from his way and he kicked him behind his knees, hard enough to send him to the ground.

" Get him!!"

The other two charged at Qiling , but he had managed to evade their attacks pretty easily. Let's say that in no more than 5 minutes all three of them were on the ground, in pain and he was not supporting even a scratch.

Qiling smirked and he turned to leave when he heard a gunshot sound. He froze and looking down he saw blood coming from his side. The last thing he remembered before he lost his consciousness, was the burning pain in his side.

==============================================================================

" Wah. Slow down, Wu Xie. Why do you think that he was taken by the Wang family?"

" This morning he had left to meet with Xiu Xiu. When I saw that he hadn't returned after 5 hours, I called Xiu Xiu and she said that today she hadn't planned to meet with him"

" Maybe he had lied so you can't follow him. I mean it's not like he had forgiven you for what you did or you didn't apologize either."

Wu Xie rolled his eyes. Then he comes with an idea. " I know how to find him?"

" How?"

"Remember the necklace you gave me when I first started to work as an assassin?"

" The one with the tracker to find you if you don't report in 24 hours? Yes. What about it?"

" I couple of weeks ago after the fiasco at the club, I gave Qiling the necklace saying that it would protect him. I can use it to find him."

Fatty chuckled. "That proves me right when I said that you have feelings for him?"

Wu Xie rolled his eyes and he ignored him. He walked into his room and he put his phone on speaker before he opened his laptop and started to connect with the necklace tracker. When after several seconds the dot appeared, Wu Xie was glad that despite their fight, Qiling was still wearing it. After he introduced the address of the dot, he found out that the place was a warehouse, owned by the Wang family.

" Fatty. I was right. I have to go"

" Wu Xie. Wait. Let me get XiaoHua and XiaZi first"

" There's no time. He was taken by them for 5 by now", he said and he ended the call.

Wu Xie cursed himself for being so reckless as he grabbed his bag with weapons. He walked outside and in a car, and started to drive towards the destination.

He parked a couple of streets from the warehouse and he grabbed his bag. Hiding behind a tree he could see a couple of men in front of the building. He grabbed his gun and he put it in the sound silencer before he shot the two men straight in the head.

Looking back and forth Wu Xie walked from his hidden spot towards the entrance. As he was about to open the door another one emerged. Before he can say something, Wu Xie grabbed his knife and throw it at the man's neck. Man, he was glad that he hadn't forgotten his assassin training.

When he opened the door he saw that it was more like a deposit than a warehouse, It was full of boxes and crates that can be easily used as a hidden spot. He knew that more Wang people would be there so he made sure to be as stealthy as possible. If the location would have been different with a better view from up, he would have used his sniper. He would have finished faster too. But considering that he can't do that, he was only leaning on his gun and the remaining knife as well as his stealth kill abilities.

He walked tiptoes, and he peeked from his hidden spots as he was advancing, hiding behind other boxes and crates. He had found 3 more Wang members and he had killed them immediately. When he was getting closer to the end of the building, he had found a clearing without any objection. His eyes widened when he sees Qiling on the ground bleeding. There was no one around there and foolishly he threw his gun and rushed to the unconscious person. 

Wu Xie kneeled beside him and he pulled him in his arms and he looked shocked at the wound on his side. The bastards didn't even try to stop the bleeding. They let him bleed there. 

" Look who we have here, The famous assassin had turned a hero"

Wu Xie's eyes snapped up and he snarled at the person who was pointing a gun, or more specifically, his own gun at him.

" He would be dead in a maximum of one hour. Today I feel generous and I will send you to him."

Before the man could click the trigger, he dropped dead with a knife in his back. Wu Xie looked shocked to see Fatty, XiaoHua, XiaZi, and Xiu Xiu. And if that was not surprising enough, by her position, the knife was thrown by her.

" You stupid. I told you to wait for us. Do you know that at least a dozen of more men were coming here?"

" What happened with them?"

" They are dead. Shit", XiaoHua cursed as he saw the amount of blood loss. We need to call an ambulance.

" No", Xiu Xiu said as she kneeled and peeled the shirt. " Before the ambulance would come he would be dead. He lost a lot of blood and the bullet had hit a blood vessel by the look of it. Meaning that he can be bleeding inside too. " She passed two gentled fingers around the wound. " The bullet is still inside. Plus it cracked some rib to and one of them stabbed one of his lungs. The floor is dirty and the wound was not patched up. Meaning infection too."

Wu Xie's blood froze as he was listening to her explication. He couldn't believe that he did this for nothing. No. He did it for something at least, For revenge. He was broken from his thought when he heard her speak again.

" The ambulance can't get here in time. But... I can use my medical knowledge and patch him up. Buy him some time until they would come" Xiu Xiu said with determination.