Chapter 15

Mai
When Temper and Setsuko get me out of the tub, they start to lotion me. Usually I would do this myself but both of them insisted they do it for. 'You'll get it in you cuts', 'it will get infected' and blah, blah blah. So I just let them do it. And to be honest, I kinda like it. Someone worrying about, taking care of me and not having to do shit.

The lotion wasn't my normal scent I choose. I normally do vanilla or a flowery scent. But the one they picked was Orange vanilla. And I liked it.

"Is the scent to strong? Or do you not like it ma'am?" Setsuko asked after she let me smell it.

"No, it's perfectly fine Setsuko. I actually like the scent," I said handing it back to her.

"Oh good," she said with a big smile, "I was hoping you'd like this one."

"Yeah, and so was Zuko," Temper said with a smirk.

I look at her a cock an eyebrow. What does Zuko now about lotion scents?

"What? This is his favorite lotion? Is he gay or some shit? I always thought him and Sokka where to close to be friends." My voice and face are clam but really, I'm hurting like hell. The thought of Zuko with someone piss me off, even though he see me as an enemy, I still get this feeling around him. A feeling I've never felt before. I don't now if I like it or if I should be scared that I feel this way.

"Nah, I've seen to many women come out of his room for him to be gay."

Ouch. That hurt even more. I haven't even slept with one person yet, I've had plenty of men offer me a night or two but I've never really wanted to have sex with anyone.

"Good to know."

"Anyway. He loves oranges and he loves the smell of vanilla so someone let him smell this scent and he absolutely loved it." Setsuko said, putting lotion on my legs, avoiding the cuts that are there.

"Hmmm," now that I think about it, Zuko smelled of wood, fresh air and a little bit of oranges.

Once they both where done, Temper brought out some bandages, "Stop," I told Temper.

"If I'm going to wear a see-throw shirt, it's going to be see-throw. Cuts and scars the better."

Temper smiles but says, "your not putting that shirt on tell later, love. Right now we need to put some ointment on and let it sit for a bit." Temper proceeds to do just that. Once she done, Setsuko throws a red silky robe around me. It has a deep v cut that cuts off just at the end of my breasts, it is only long enough to go a little past my thighs.

"Very sexy," I say to Setsuko. She chuckles and tells me to sit at the vanity.

Temper left right after that saying she new nothing about doing hair and makeup. She promised to be back later that night to annoy me some more. Setsuko starts on my makeup.

"I don't think we need to do anything dark. I want something to help bring out the gold in your eyes."

"Actually can you not do that? I don't want people to see the gold. To much attention." To much to give away. To may secrets.

Setsuko looks disappointed at this but agrees none the less. She puts on the basics. Concealer, powder and blush. She gives me a smoky eye and red lipstick. I've never been able to do anything like this, I've never felt as pretty as I do now. Even though I asked her block out the gold, she still somehow made my eyes 'pop'. My brown eyes actually looked nice for once without my gold, my thin lips looked full and dark, kissable even. My cheekbones stand out nicely with the blush and highlights.

As I'm admiring myself in the mirror, Setsuko started to work on my hair. She does a cross bun which I love. Even with my long hair, she able to put two parts into a braid and then into a low bun.