Chapter 25

Seo Min's p.o.v

Ting!

The elevator stops at level 6. The door opens revealing a foreign couple. They smile at us and enter the elevator. The door closes again and head to level 1.

The door opens again revealing how empty the lobby is. My heart starts to beat like crazy suddenly. I just don't know why but I don't think I wanna get out of the elevator even though I hate it so much. The couple walk out of the elevator and immediately I saw everyone was already there.

Why the hell am I so nervous?!

Mark starts to walk out of the elevator. I hide behind him and follow his steps closely.

WHY THE HELL I'M BEING LIKE THIS?!

Mark stopped walking and to my luck I manage to stop before I bumped into him.

"Where's our sister?"

"Huh? She was with me just now." Mark turns around and bumped into me. He look down at me.

I pull up peace sign at him. He shook his head with a soft smile on his lips. He holds my wrist, step aside and pull me forward.

"Here she is!" I startled from the sudden force. I smile at them awkwardly playing with the end of my sleeves while all of them just stare at me without blinking.

I started to feel uneasy with our situation so I elbowed Mark on his stomach.

"Oww! Uh.. Guys say something!" Mark snapped his finger at them. Then only all of them starts talking... Well.. More to bombing me.

"ARE YOU MY SISTER?!"

"You're so pretty! Uwuuuu!"

"You look great!"

"DAMN SEO MIN! YOU SHOULD JOIN MY FASHION EVALUATION!"

"You're breathtaking."

"Why it wasn't you as the view from our 20th floor room just now?"

I thanked all of them for their compliments. But there's only one person who just keep quiet...

Haechan...

I was expecting him to say something but he just look on the floor. I keep my cool at his behavior.

It's okay! I'm okay! I'm fine!

Right? Ergh...

"Let's go everyone! I can't wait for the outdoor activities that waits us!" Taeil shouted with his fist in the air.

Everyone giggled at his energetic spirit but join him throwing their fists in the air while shouting,

"LET'S GET IT!"

Johnny called for a worker to show us where can we play the outdoor activity they had prepared to avoid us from getting lost as the landscape of the hotel is huge.

I was walking beside Doyoung but stopped when I feel someone pulls my cardigan gently. I stop on my tracks not turning around to the person. Then an arm sneaks on my waist and pulls my closer to his body.

"Hi angel." I smiled hearing his soft honey like voice. I look up at him and slowly feeling lost in his eyes until...

"Seomin-ssi, Haechan-ah!" Doyoung called out our names. We snapped and look at the boys. Mark has his arms resting on his chest looking at us.