Unreleased Scene

CHAPTER 29

"You can't turn down my offer now." I smirk seeing him all fine after I've been keeping him away from the world.

"Who is it Seomin?" Taeyong asked from the living room. I turn to them and said,

"Everyone, meet... Park Jisung." I step aside letting him to enter our house. All their eyes widen and jaw dropped.

"I miss you guys so much! Hi hyungs!" none of them say anything for a good one minute.

"I knew he's alive." Jeno broke the silence nudging his elbow at Haechan.

"Wait wait.. What do you mean by that? You knew he's alive?? " Doyoung asked.

"She's been trying to make us understand what actually happened by her act. Remember when we went to save Haechan? When she shot Haechan's thigh? And when Seventeen helped us to snipe all of them? That scene, even though she improvised what happened between her, Jisung and Chenle, the scene she created was to describe her situation with Jisung and that guy who held him. Haechan was Jisung, Chenle was the bastard. Haechan was walking in line with her which makes it hard for her to shot Chenle if he acted suddenly."

"Ahh!! That's why when she saw him raising his gun from Haechan's back she shot him first to make him fall to have a good view!" Taeil connected the dots. I smile when all of them finally understand everything.

"But why you hide him from us? Why don't you just reveal that he's alive and everything will be back to normal?"

"I asked her to not to. Cause I'm not ready to go through the world again. Now that everything is getting worse, I need to step up. I don't want any of you to die because of my selfishness...Now what's our plan?" all of them smile since Jisung always the energetic one when we have a mission.

______________________________

"Xiaojun, do you get it?"

"I got it! Look, here's the right tape." the footage starts to play on the tv. Luckily Xiaojun manage to recover the missing tape.

The video started playing,

A car pulled up with Chenle, Renjun, Kun and Felix in it. A guy from across the street turn to the dark alley. Chenle said something to Felix which he nods and get out of the car. A few minutes later he got back to the car but not entering it. Chenle stepped out from the car and starts walking towards where I think he's heading to me. Not long after there's Haechan from across the street he stopped in front of the alley and make a turn for it. A few minutes later he got out with the injured man. Kun and Renjun got out of the car and approached them. He was scared when he saw them but as the two acted out helping the poor man, he looked a lot calmer.

Crowd started to approach them. Felix can be seen talking on the phone. Then ambulance arrive. Both of them stepped away from the scene and left with Felix with the car. Two minutes later there's me plopped down to the ground. The man was taken into ambulance and the crowd starts to go on with their life. Haechan saw me and jog towards me but I pushed him and everything continues like what happened after.

"Smart...but not smart enough." all of them look at me.

"This one... It's different from the ones that suddenly disappeared just now. Looks like they purposely put that one and delete it to make sure we believe the one they faked it. They want us to believe that Felix needs our help badly."

"So what's our plan?" I look at Winwin and shrug my shoulders.

"I dont have any. Lets us just go with the flow."

"What?! You're crazy! We at least need something!" Jisung protested.

"Let's have a code. I think that would be something rather than nothing at all. I don’t know what to expect from them anymore." Taeyong suggest. All of us agree and starts to discuss the codes.

However, I come up with some possibilities as well such as, what if Felix was threaten by Chenle. It can be that Chenle held Felix’s leader as their hostage. Maybe that’s what he meant that his leader can’t move around for now.

After the codes are discussed, I came up with several plans as well since it is crazy to show up without any plan like what Jisung said. As we finished our discussion, I make sure that everyone is ready to do this especially Haechan since it’s his first time.