Chapter 6

"I'll get it!" Mark shouted as he just walking down the stairs while Taeyong and I are too busy to get the door.

"OH MY GOD WATERMELON! SEOMIN! HYUNG! LOOK! HAECHAN BRINGS WATERMELON!" Mark excitedly shows us the watermelon that Haechan brings.

"See, I told you. You're more matured compared to Mark."

"What?!" Mark turns around at Haechan after putting down the fruit on the counter and they started bickering. Taeyong and I try to focus on making us dinner. But I can't focus when the two of them bickering.

I just can't think! Argh!!

I sigh in frustration which Taeyong noticed why.

"Boys, both of you can go argue in the living room or somewhere else. We're trying to focus here unless both of you want to cook for yourself." they stop arguing but continue to when they are walking away from us.

"Thank you Yongie." I smile at him which he reply with,

"I don't want Haechan to see your horror side when you're frustrated or angry. It scares everyone including me." I sigh at it.

"I can't imagine how will he react if he knew who are we really are and the main reason why I'm back." he pat my back. I look up at him and he holds both my shoulder.

"Well, thinking of it, maybe it wouldn't be bad if he knows that we're not the bad ones. Don't worry about it okay. Everything will be alright cause all of us will support you. Our leader." I nodded and continue with my work.

_____________

After dinner, Taeyong and I decided to clean up the kitchen together. It would be a disaster if we let both of them to do it. Taeyong told them to pick two or three movies to watch tonight and also to prepare the living room comfortably for us to sleep there. And yeah, both of them are bickering again. Not just over the movies, but also the arrangement.

Taeyong and I just laugh at them bickering. Even we already finish cleaning the kitchen, they still haven't settle down the arrangement to sleep. Taeyong and I ended up make the place to make sure all of us comfortable. Luckily they didn't bicker longer on the movie.

____________

1:27a.m the second movie ended. We watch I.T both chapters since all of us never watch it yet. Taeyong and Mark ended up fall asleep halfway through the Chapter 2 since the movie is 3 hours long leaving Haechan and I to watch the movie til the end.

We clean up the place to make sure nothing comes at us while we're sleeping. I don't really feel tired after watching the movie since I just got over my trauma of clowns a few months ago. I guess there's still a tiny bit of trauma in me.

I sigh as I lay down beside Haechan after we're done cleaning up the place. I was supposed to be sleeping in between Mark and Taeyong actually since Mark was being over protective not letting me sleep beside Haechan.  But he ended up sleeping beside Taeyong.

"The ending is stupid." I blurted out looking at the ceiling while hugging my favorite pillow.

"I was surprised you didn't tremble when Pennywise came out. I remember you hate clowns." I turn to my side facing him. The light from the moon manage to come in shines on my right brown eye. (Just assume they're on the second floor's living room)

Haechan turns to me as well with his back facing the light from the moon that comes in.

"let's say I kinda overcome it." I smile proud of myself for almost overcoming my fear.

"Wait, let's close the curtains. The light from the moon might bother us while we're sleeping." I was about to grab the remote but he stop me.

"Wait! I'll close the curtains before I sleep." he said and I pass him the remote. We look at each other not saying anything. It doesn't feel awkward or anything. It's... relaxing.

"Thank you for coming back Seo Min. Everything feels... complete with your presence." he caressed my cheek and push a strand of my hair to the back of my ear with his free hand.

"Goodnight angel." he smiled at me and reach for the remote to close the curtains. Everything went dark but I still can see his face.

He yawned and close his eyes. When I just close my eyes, I felt his fingers intertwined with mine. I try to look at our hand and yes, we're holding hands. I smile and try to sleep.

'how I hope I can tell you every single thing'

____________________________________

A/n

Sorry for not updating last week 😔
I was having a bad week but I'll make it up!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚