Chapter 13

Seo Min's p.o.v

"Are you sure you okay?" Xiaojun asked as he sits in front of me. I smile at him and look at my shoulder.

“It's pathetic isn't it?" I chuckled looking outside the window.

"Got shot by a dying man." I look back at him. He shook his head and lean forward.

"It's not pathetic cause you stick to the plan til the end despite your shoulder is bleeding. Some people might just tell Mark to end that man's life if they're at your place. Cause I know I will." I sigh in relief. I should learn how to accept things more easily I guess.

I look around the plane. All of them collapsed in their seat. I look at Xiaojun but he's still half awake.

"I feel guilty for rushing this flight." he smiles looking at the boys sleeping peacefully. Tired from the mission we had just finished.

"Can I be honest?" I nod my head.

"I was mad that you want to go back right after Taeyong cleaned your wound. But then I understand why. You missed him don't you?" my face starts to heat up. I start to see Haechan smiling warmly at me waking up the butterflies in my stomach.

I hate this feeling...

"I'm sure he's doing alright with Johnny and Jungwoo hyung. Johnny hyung probably force him to put on some clothes to join his fashion evaluation." I laugh at the thought. Johnny's sense of fashion never disappoints.

"Goodnight Seomin. You should sleep too."

A few more hours to land... What's his reaction would be if he saw me in this condition? Argh! Why do I need to get shot!

'What should I tell him...'