Chapter 26

"Well you two had a great time." we turn around to the familiar voice of Doyoung with Jeno and Jungwoo beside him.

"Ehh? Hahahaha sort of. Wanna join him in the water? " I smirk at all three of them. They look at each other, slowly stepping away from me.

"Doyoung-ah~ where are you going?"
"Umm.. I think your brother is calling me."

"Oh really? Jungwoo-ah~"

"I'll buy you more ice cream!"

"Good enough. Jeno-ssi~?"

"Umm.. I just knew I shouldn't follow the hyungs."

"You guys! Come here!" our attention turned to Taeyong who's waving his hand calling for us.

"Well, looks like hyung just save your asses unlike me." I grin at Haechan and pinch his stomach.

"That's because you deserve it after dropping my ice cream. Hmph!" I walk away and run to  Doyoung and Jungwoo who started walking when Taeyong called for us leaving him behind with Jeno.

__________________________

"We will play volleyball everyone! You will be divided into two groups. I'll be the referee. Group leaders will choose your own members you want to team with. Seomin and Haechan will be the leaders since they both scored the highest in ddakji. The loser will be carried by the winner to be thrown into the sea. So... who wants to volunteer to be in one of their group?" Johnny explained.

All of them raised their hands. And I think I know which group all of them choose.

"Y'all want to be in Haechan's is it?" all of them nod. Just like what I expected. Johnny laughs.

"I don't wanna play this anymore. Good bye."

"Yah don't be like that. Fine. I'll be on your team." Jeno put his hand down and walk towards me, standing beside me.

"Thank you bestie!" I pinch his cheek until it becomes red.

"o.. Ow.. You pinched too hard!" he pinches me back but not too hard.

"Alright! Since it's only Jeno voluntarily wants to be thrown in the sea, Seomin will choose another three people to be thrown along with her.

I look at all of them to make eye contact but none of them look at me except my brothers and Haechan.

"Since I'm lacking of heights, I'll go with Kim Jungwoo, Kim Dongyoung and... Moon Taeil because Taeil's competitive side is something." three of them plopped on the ground after hearing their names.

"Hyung! Since we knew who's going to win, why don't we just throw them?" I look him slightly offended and hurt by his words.

"Well maybe you accidentally swallow the water when I pushed you just now cause ouch that hurts." without looking at their reaction, I walk to Johnny and give him my cardigan.

"You still want to play?" he asked enough for me to hear him. I nod my head and walk towards my team.

"Okay everyone! In position!" Johnny blows the whistle. The game starts with the opposite team serve the ball first. Throughout the whole game I avoid eye contact with him. I'm afraid if I look at him I'll get hurt even more.

If it hurts, it hurts

__________________________

45 minutes later the game ends with his team win the game as expected.