Chapter 7-

A/N: I am very sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to update at least once a week. Thank you all for voting for my story! I really appreciate it.

Recap: Something seems wrong. Oddly wrong.

Recap over.

I have to admit. At that moment, I made a very dumb decision. Since it was so quiet, I wondered where everyone was.

"HELLO!" I yelled. My voice reverberated through the trees, silencing the animals. I looked at Fitz. He looked white as a sheet. I winced. "Sorry. Spurr of the moment..." I trailed off, following his gaze. Fitz stood there looking at the blue banner flying on top of a beautiful castle.

"We need to get out of here. Someone might have heard you." He whispers. Fitz rummages through his parcel pack thingy and grabs his pathfinder. "Remember what to do?" He inquires. I nod.

Lalalala stuff happened. Don't wanna write it

The tugging sensation in my gut lessened. and when I opened my eyes I found myself next to Fitz, standing in a deserted street. Fitz coughed. I flinched and backed away. I guess it's a habit I picked up after covid. He raised an eyebrow. Fitz opened his mouth to say something, but he started hacking and coughing before he could finish his sentence. I fought the urge to run away, as he managed to gasp and strangle out, "You'd think these fires would be put out after a couple of days."

Forgetting what to say, I just reply with a noncommittal, "Yeah." And started walking towards the direction of my, no- Sophie's house. I could sense Fitz staring at me. I turned around, and raised and eyebrow.

"See you later." I said, and he managed an "o-okay." before he pulled out his pathfinder and disappeared in a bright flash of light.