Chapter 2 - What the-

A/N: Hiiii! So ik I haven't updated in a bit, but I promise I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you for the 20 something reads! My fan-fiction is already doing much better than I expected! Does anyone ever read these??? Lol.

Recap: 

I was hit on the head and blacked out shortly thereafter.

Recap finished.

When I come to, I realize that it is daytime. I freak out. Have I been knocked out for that long? Nah, I probably just had a vivid nightmare about that happening. So, I open my eyes and find myself in a: NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM??? How did I get here? Wha- When did I get here? Why- Why did I get here? Okay, now my thoughts sound weird. Oh my god! I'm listening to- Ew Ew Ew!! Get the noise out! I HATE heavy metal! When did I ever decide to listen to that?? I take my earbuds out and get blasted with, these thoughts. I quickly jam my earbuds back in but change the music style. Ah, much better. 

Then, someone pulls out my earbuds. I get ready to yell at that jerk when I hear this guy's nasal voice. 

"Miss Foster!" 

I look around and see this bald, old man. His mouth was open, so I assume that he is the one who spoke to me. But, my last name is NOT Foster! I wish though. So I ask him for my earbuds back. He refuses and continues in his nasal voice. 

"Have you decided that you are too smart to pay attention to this information?" he scolds. Of course, I have no idea what he's talking about. I just respond with a simple, 

"No." Oh my Gawd. My voice sounds soooo weird, and I- I have medium length blonde hair! That's when I realize. What the-

A/N: Sorry that was a tidbit short, well very short. I wanted to sorta leave you off on a cliffhanger, although you prolly already know what YOU realized. Haha. And, if you haven't, I am updating again, so you will know as soon as you click that orange button down there. Anyway, tysm for the reads, and I'd really appreciate it if you vote for my story! IK it's bad to self-promote. I'm Sorry! I just would like some more votes, I put a lot of effort into this. Bai!

Date: November 1st, 2020

Word count: 400 words