Chapter 8

~Kye~

As Ryder has been asleep I've been hanging around Finn. You see I don't believe that this is being disloyal, I mean Ryder and I really aren't together.  

So I don't see a problem. 

I really like Finn, although he is kinda full of himself  it funny when someone yells at him saying he's wrong and he goes over being all scary with his big frame and his sunglasses covering his eyes, so you can't see where he is looking, and goes over yelling then finally admitting that's he's wrong.

Ok yes I do miss my Ryder, I can't call him that anymore I guess since we've established that he isn't mine and I'm not his .

/Crispin/ (Yep I'm bringing him back.)

I've been here for around two months and I've endured multiple problems with my main job that I was supposed to do quickly but it's not my fault. 

I had the people picked out that Luci said he wanted, the personalities fit perfectly. Then  I heard the news that Ryder is in a coma, whatever that is. 

Then I got the news that Kye is running around with another boy and Ryan is letting this place come down to ruins and he might be replaced, I don't even know where Sam went. I don't know when or by who Ryan will be replaced. I myself am worried about Luci and the camp I haven't gotten a message from him for maybe a month. I really need to be out of this place I can't handle this anymore, kids are still getting brought in and beat for doing the smallest things I just want Luci.

With all these difficulties I'm going to try and get who I wanted and leave this dreadful place. Just hopping Ryder will wake up in time and Kye will come to his senses.

~Kye~ ( Few days after Ryders accident)

"Finn!" I yelled. 

He had just grabbed me by the waist and twirled me around his room. 

"Kye, I have something to tell you and it's very important that I get an honest answer." He told me .

I nodded my head and gestured for him to continue speaking.

Finn took in a deep breath and said " Kyewillyoupleasegooutwithme!"

I blinked and scrunched up my nose.

Finn sighed and said "Kye I'm being extremely serious. Will you please go out with me." 

"I." Was all I said back.

"IT doesn't even have to be long! It can just be for a day." He frantically said. 

I slowly pushed his hands away from my waist and turned to face away from him. Would this be betraying Ryder, I mean he wouldn't even know and it's not like we've ever been anything in the first place. Yeah he's been my fist crush, kiss and almost boyfriend, but nothing more.

Finn slowly shook his head and said "Is it because of Ryder?"

I turned and asked "I don't know when he will wake up or if he ever will! I want to be there for him no puedo  hacer esto! (I can't do this) 

 I feel tears slowly go down my cheeks and Finn goes over and wipes them away. I look up into his strange blue eyes and wonder how even got into this place in the first place. 

He leans down and puts his forehead against mine and I lean into the touch. I sigh with satisfaction.  

This chapter is shorter than what usually is produced but I feel that where it ended was an okay enough place to stop and I think I'm going to discontinue the story . I just have no motivation to write this story anymore. But of course maybe if I ever write a story similar to this you can be the first to say "I was one of the first ones who've gotten to see one of her first incomplete stories and gotten to witness the first story that had the characters in the original story." Sounds enjoyable but I understand if people are disappointed but maybe I'll give the story away and people can edit and take this to its full potential but we'll never know until this time comes and until then this is the last of Ryder and Kye you'll get to see.

✨Pluto✨