Chapter 4

Trigger warning 

As we circled around the ring Ryan made an attempt at throwing a punch and of course I dogged it (it was very poorly planned) and returned it with one of my own hitting him square on the nose. I heard a crunching sound and Ryan screeched holding on to his nose. 

"Are you quitting already Ryan!" I asked him. 

He frowned and replied  " No I'm not, you just quite literally broke my nose."

I laughed and kicked him right in the stomach and as he was leaning over tripped him and he landed on his back. I looked down at him and smirked while saying "I win."

Ryan slowly got up and limped away. I put my shirt back on and looked over at Kye. He looked up at me and smiled. Kye then  flipped off the receding Ryan, I laughed and hugged him. He looked at me strangely and said "What's this for?" 

I told him that I just felt like it and that he should be great full. Kye laughed and I wanted to keep hearing his laugh. But as all good things happen it has to end. 

She came in with an actual whip and started screaming "HOW DARE YOU  BREAK MY SONS NOSE AND KICK HIM IN THE STOMACH!

She pulled me out of Kye's grasp and ripped of my shirt(quite literally ripped) she pushed me down to my knees and raised the whip. She brung it down and my screams filled the gym. She kept on hitting me until I almost passed out. She hit me a total of 10 times and I could feel the blood running down my back.

Kye ran for the locker rooms as soon as they left knowing that it had a first aid kit. He rushed out of the room as soon as he got the kit and sat down beside me. He winced and silently put something on a cloth and started to clean my cuts from the whip. I whimpered slightly and he laid his head on the back of mine saying "it will be ok mi querido."( my dear)

When he finished wrapping my cuts he helped me up and lead me to my room. As soon as we got there he knocked on the door and O1 came and opened the door, with seeing me he shouted " LUCA GET THE BED READY!" 

When I got to the bed Kye laid me on my stomach( with help from O2) they all stood there and watched me slowly start going to sleep well knowing that this was the worst She has ever done and will leave me with more scars than I could ask for.

KYE'S P.O.V

When She came into the gym screaming I knew that something was going to happen to Ryder I just didn't know it would be this bad. He couldn't leave his bed .  I sat with Sam during lunch every day that I couldn't see Ryder ,basically when the Reina (queen) was watching us. 

After all my classes I would sit next to Ryder  reading to him, tell him something that happened in a class, or just have a one sided conversation because he was usually asleep when I would come. 

One day I decided that Sam should come and see what happened to Ryder since she was genuinely worried about him.

When Sam saw him laying there tears welled up in her eyes and she, little miss perfect cried over  the rule breaker . She looked up at me and said "Why did She do this!" All I said to her was "Ryan accepted his challenge to a boxing match." She winced (She also knew about the poor punching bags)

Sam sighed and got up to hug me, I hugged her back and started to cry into her shoulder. All she did was pat me on the head and tell me that it was ok and that he would heal. But as much as I wanted to believe her I couldn't Ryder would one day not ever wake up after a punishment.

A few days later and Ryder was finally waking up and what's strange is that as soon as he woke up he started yelling for me. Quite literally yelling, Soren and Luca had to rush to find me because Ryder wouldn't stop yelling.

When we walked in the room(after me being dragged to it) Ryder was yelling my name, I was surprised that he hadn't lost his voice to how loud he was yelling.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his head and said "Ryder eres un idiota." (Your an idiot)

All he said was "If I could turn my head I would be giving you a look of confusion." 

I laughed and said "Well you could've taken the Spanish class , you might have actually understood me." All I got in reply was a grunt and soon he fell asleep again.

Ryders POV -

When I got on the bed I fell asleep and didn't wake up until now is what O1 and O2 told me. They also said that yelled for Kye non stop when I woke up and stoped when he put his hand on my head.

I still couldn't really move but I still managed to give them the middle finger. They shook their head and smiled. I of course was confused on to why they smiled but whatcha gonna do about it.

Around a month passed by and I was still healing but I could get up and walk around and attend my classes. The only class I couldn't do was gym so Kye won every race we had to do. I was happy for him because every time he won he would run over to me and hug me. I of course would hug him back every time because I loved him.( Yes I finally figured out my feelings for him)

All I know now is that I'm never going to let any harm come his way and everyone will know that he is mine. No one will ever take him  away from me. Not a single living soul.

Random authors note- 

I'm actually really enjoying writing this story even if it doesn't have many views. (Views don't matter as long as you enjoy my story.) Ryder doesn't understand Kye's Spanish just let me clear that up and Ryder has finally decided that he does like Kye but doesn't know if Kye likes him so I might just do a whole chapter with Kye and see what this relationship results too. 😋 byeeeeee