Random authors note

So I just wanted to clear up any questions you might have had so far.

#1-  If anyone in Ryders community had twins what would happen- well as long as it was a boy and a girl it would be fine. But if it was identical twins( both boys or girls) then one of the twins would be taken to the "Safe House" and be taken care of there.

#2- Why Ryder has never seen some of the things in the first aid kit- No one in his community ever got hurt since everything was "perfect." But if there ever was an accident an officer would come and take them away before anyone knew what had happened.

#3- O1 and O2's names and ages- O1's name is Soren and O2's name is Luca. Luca is the older one by a year so he is 32 and Soren is 31 (genius I know)

#4- who exactly is the Women/She- well she is the ruler of that community (hint with Kye and his Spanish for Queen) she doesn't have a name because I couldn't give her one with how evil she is to Ryder.(it could also be because I couldn't think of one 😛)

#5- what exactly is the "Color House"- I to be honest don't exactly know, I would think of it to be boarding school and house mix. But I just kinda came up with it on the spot.

#6- why did the women pick on Ryder the most- I guess it was kinda like she was mad that he was hidden away from her for six years and she never knew or it was because Ryder can't stand her rules.

#7- random answer to some random question- Yes Kye is Spanish, his family was put in the safe house when the Women saw them. So he never fully knew them.

#8- Will I do another one of these again- Maybe, it just depends if anyone gets confused or I think that a part might be confusing .

Byyeeeee