《chapter 5》 Welcome home

つかれた

♤Mason/Alcor♤

Me and Bill had a lot of fun together but sadly I had to go home at some point. Ford was mad that I was hanging out with Bill but I told him about what happened and he calmed down. Of course he still doesn't like him but thats understandable.

I was waiting for Mable to come home but she told me that she was spending the night at Pacific's house. It's still weird getting used to having my memories again and everything but I think things will be normal again at most within a few weeks. I'm currently meditating cause the sudden flow of memories gave me a headache.

I dont really need sleep anymore since I'm fully demon now but I still like to do it every now and again. I was told that some of mine and Mabels friends were coming over tomorrow so we could catch up after all of the wierd stuff happening lately, but weird stuff is normal here.

I got down from my position in the air, it was more comfortable just floating, and decided to test out a few powers to see if anything changed.

I held out my hand and created a flame, it was the opposite of a normal fire with the blue being on the outside and the yellow on the inside. I teleported from place to place in the room, even going into other rooms sometimes to get used to the feeling again. I got back to my room and snapped my fingers, the lights went out and the candles on my desk were lit by my flames. I snapped my fingers again and the lights came back.

Everything seemed normal and I didn't have much to do so I just went to sleep for the remainder of the night.

-

My eyes slowly opened and I took note of the light coming through the window. I checked the time and I got up.

'8:37 a.m.'

I was asleep for about 6 hours then. I got dressed and walked down stairs, I dont eat but I still like cooking so I decided to make breakfast. I knew Stan would want bacon and Ford likes eggs so I made omelets and made some extra bacon and toast for the side. Stan came out around 9 and Ford came in a 9:15. They thanked me for the food as I walked out, not really needing to stay any longer.

Wendy texted me that they would come around 11 so I still had about 2 hours before they got here, of course I just watched TV the whole time, mabey reading a bit.

~*2 hours later*~

Wendy texted me again saying they were almost there and that Mable was with them. I dont think they were told about us, but we're going to need to leave eventully cause if you remember there's still a war going on. I don't want to spoil the fun though so I thought I would wait a few hours.

They got here soon after Wendy texted me and we greeted each other.

"Hey dipper!"
"Hello dipper, how ya' been?"
"Hey dude, cool jacket you got there."
"Dipper, we haven't seen each other in so long!"

After that we congregated in the living room and played a few board games, I won clue each time we played it, Gideon won Sorry, Wendy won Stupid deaths, and we tried playing monopoly but Mabel and Wendy got too competitive so we had to stop mid way through. Eventually we ended up watching a dumb horror movie and making fun of it.

Once the movie finished Wendy spoke "So, what are we gonna do now?" She asked, looking around at us. I look to Mabel "Mari- Mabel, we need to tell them." Mable looked at her feet and dissapointment. "Tell us what?" Candy asked for the rest of them. It was silent for a moment before I spoke "well, its kind of a long story but to spare you the details, basically, me and Mari- Mable aren't human, we're reincarnated demons." And to prove it I went into my demon form, Mable also did. The others were silent except for a few gasps and quiet what?s. Wendy was the first to speak "I have so many questions, and the others probably do to, but I'll start with rhe shortest one. Why do you keep saying g "Mari" then cutting yourself off and saying Mable?" This time, Mable spoke first.