Chapter 19

Amelia's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Thomas's bed. The little sneak! He must have moved me when I fell asleep.

I reached into my purse and grabbed my Advil. I took out two and swallowed them. I waited and my head felt better.

I grabbed my phone and went into iTube. I went out to where Thomas was sleeping. I started blaring the song Thomas sang in Nowhere Boy. The song started playing 'well, I got a girl' and Thomas jumped up off the couch, alarm marked all over his face.

"Holy crap! Crap!" He shouted. I'm assuming he was startled, then the hangover hit him.

"How is your head not exploding?" He groaned.

"Advil my friend, Advil." I passed him the bottle and he gladly took two.

"I hope your not drugging me." He said, grabbing at his head.

"If I wanted to, I easily could have before. I'm the bartender, remember?" I laughed.

"Yeah." He looked at me and recognition lit up his face.

"Listen, last night when I carried you in, don't get pissed off, just let me finish, your sleeve came up and I saw.. Scars." A look of concern brushed over his sharp features.

"Oh! That! Well, you remember what I told you, witch of a step-mother, a father under her spell.. Wow, my life is like a screwed up fairytale. Anyway, ya know, it was a tough life, so, I dunno, it helped. I started when I was 14, stopped when I was 15.

"Some idiot in my class saw, and told my dad. He was pissed off, but he sort of defended me a bit more towards Christina. Anyway, that was years ago. I'm all good now. " I was smiling through it. It didn't bug me talking about it. That's my past. Even if it wasn't the greatest, it's still part of me. Why not embrace it?

"Oh. Okay. Well.. I'm probably asking to many personal questions, but when's the last time you talked to any of them?" He asked.

"Umm.. Last year! Yeah, then. Christina has been through therapy and stuff because of.. Anger or favouriting or something? I don't even know, but she's nicer now. I talk to Kayla quite a bit though. We're roommates. She apologized a while ago and now she's my best friend. " I smiled at him.

"Oh. Well, you wanna go see Dylan and Kyleigh? Will's prolly there too." Thomas asked me.

"Sure. Do you think Kyleigh has a straightener?" I asked. I could feel my hair out of place.

"I'm assuming. Anyway, let's go!" He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

Here us go people's! I'm pretty happy with this chapter! :-) anywho, the dedication goes too... Drumroll please.. @shaxoxo211 thanks for the vote! :-) Hope you all enjoy! :-) and, _alltimegeek there, I did it! Stop hyperventilating! :-)