Chapter 21

I was sitting outside the waiting room. Amelia and Will had went off to get food.

"THOMAS!" I heard a laughing scream.

I looked up from my hands. What the hell? Amelia was in a wheel chair, and Will was pushing her.

"You're going to get in trouble, and go to jail. I don't want to bail you kids out." I said.

"Chill out dad." Will said putting emphasis on the word dad.

"That would be really frickin' creepy ya know. He's a YEAR older than me, and we made out yesterday." Amelia said, still on the wheel chair.

"Two years older than me. You must have been an advanced baby, Gangster." Will said.

"Wait, you're 22?" Amelia asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Wait, you're 23? I thought you were like 18 and Tommy here was a pervert." He said.

"I'm not a frigging pervert Will Chicken!" I said. (Poultry, another word for chicken, sounds like Poulter.. Yeah.)

I looked up and saw a doctor staring at us.

"Umm.. Sorry sir!" Amelia said quickly. The doctor chuckled, shook his head, and walked away.

"Well, I'm pregnant." Kyleigh sighed.

"Crap! I didn't see you there! Oh my gosh! I'll help you raise this baby Kyleigh you won't be alone!" Will rushed to her side. I looked up at Dylan who was giving Will a strange look.

"Umm, I'm the father.. And Kyleigh's boyfriend.." Dylan said.

"I want food." Kyleigh interrupted.

"Yeah.. Me and Will got um.. Distracted I'll say." Amelia laughed.

"Okay then, anyone for Pasta Plus?" Dylan asked.

"I would, but I gotta go home. My sister will kill me if I'm out any longer. See ya!" Amelia went to leave, but turned back around, went to me and kissed my lips quickly and then skipped off. I touched my lips and sat there shocked for a minute.

"Okay, let's go." I snapped out of my gaze and stood up.

So, this chapter, I name it.. Stupid nicknamed! Lol! Hope you enjoyed! :-) any suggestions, comment I don't care if the story is finished, I wanna hear feedback! :-)