Chapter 14

"Will!" Kyleigh hit him upside the head. "That's Amelia!"

"I know. I thought she was off today! I'm sorry Thomas!" he said.

"It's okay, I need to talk to her anyway." i started walking up to her, ignoring the sounds of protest from behind me.

"Amelia? Can we talk for a moment?" I asked.

"Yeah, give me a sec." she said.

She walked over to another bartender and pointed at the bathroom. The girl nodded her head and Amelia walked over there. She gestured for me to follow so I did.

She opened the door to the ladies room.

" I can't go in there!" I exclaimed.

"Fine then." She opened the door to the men's room, and walked in, me following close behind.

She sat up on the sink and looked at me.

"Listen, you probably know me and Isabella broke up." I said.

"I am aware." She said.

"Don't blame yourself, I mean, I was the one who cheated. I was the one who wouldn't let you get away. I was the one who started the kiss." I said.

"It's my fault too. I didn't try to stop the kiss." She looked at me.

"Well, what I'm really wondering is... What are we? I really like you, Amelia, but, if you don't like me, Ya know, you don't have t-" I was cut of by Amelia. "Just shut up and kiss me."

I leaned in and for the second time, kissed her soft lips. Even though we started out kissing, soon it was full on making out. She was sitting on the sink with her legs wrapped around my waist, and I was holding onto her back. It felt right- Not the fact that we were in a men's bathroom, but that I was holding her. I never wanted to let go.

"I think I'm interrupting something..." I turned around and saw Dylan standing there looking at us awkwardly.

"No, not at all. I have to get back to work Thomas, take this." She passed me a small sheet of paper and walked out. I looked at the paper and saw 7 digits. Her phone number.

"Well..." Dylan was still awkwardly standing at the doorway.

"Oh! Yeah! I'll be out there.. Ummm." I walked past him out to Kyleigh and Will, so I could tell them the news.

This chapter goes to... BooksDontCompare!!! :-) thanks for the votes! <3 Oh, and 314 reads? You guys rock!!!