Chapter 23

"Hello, what would you like?" A girl who looked about 18 with a very revealing top asked us.

"I'll have spaghetti!" Kyleigh said.

"Same as her." Dylan said.

"I want lasagna!" Will smiled flirtatiously to the girl.

"What about you? A bowl of sexy? Oops, what am I saying, you must have ate it already today." She rubbed my shoulder gently.

"Um.. Um.." I stuttered.

"He's in a relationship young lady so you better back off! And while you're at it, go buy a more appropriate shirt! Oh, and he wants pesto penne." Dylan told the girl off.

The girl scoffed and walked away.

"How long have you been so strict Dyl?" Kyleigh nudged his side.

"Since I found out I was gonna be a dad." He said.

"Who said its yours?" Kyleigh was having trouble keeping a straight face.

"Uh.. Uh.." Dylan stuttered.

"Of course it's yours you idiot! I don't go around hav-" Kyleigh stopped and started blushing.

"Having what, Kyleigh?" Will raised his eyebrow.

"Oh my god Will, grow up." Kyleigh rolled her eyes.

"Well, if-" I cut him off. "Just shut up."

Just them the waitress walked up.

"Here's your food bitc-"

"I dare you to finish that freaking sentence." Kyleigh growled.

"Fine. Here, whatever." She practically threw down the food and stalked off.

"She's my mortal enemy now." Kyleigh glared after her.

"She could kill somebody and still be sexy as hell." Will looked after her in a longing way.

"Well, I'm gonna go try and get a picture of her to send it to Amelia. She's our enemy now." Kyleigh said.

"Wait, a few days ago you were threatening her, now she's your best friend?" I asked her.

"She's funny. Plus, when you help someone with a seizure you're bound for life." She stood up to go get a picture.

"Wait, how did she get her number?" I asked.

"Yesterday." Dylan said.

"Oh. You got a little something righhhht here." I motioned to his face which was covered in spaghetti sauce.

He rubbed the corner of his mouth. "Here?"

"You got it buddy."

Longer than usual, eh? Hope you enjoy! By the way, sorry I haven't been updating, stick with me. Dedication is: Drumroll please... _silverbow_! Thanks for the votes Girlie!