Chapter 11: Servamp Drama.

It was 1:30 am⏰ in morning and the eves still couldn't sleep. There was a loud thud and Hyde🦔 had tumbled off the bed🛏 where Licht was now sitting up glaring at him and a loud groan from Lily.

There was a loud thud and groaning that caused Mikuni who was awake, hiding his face in Jeje's chest moved his head, leaning on his left elbow while so he could look over "What was that?🤨" he asked cause all he could see were the shapes of Misono, Mahiru and Light sitting up and he thought he could see the shapes of Lily and Hyde on the floor between Mahiru and Licht's beds.

Jeje woke when he felt Mikuni move "What's wrong?😒" Jeje mumbled half-awake as he too sat up curious.

Sakuya who heard the noise and was awake bolted right up scaring😱 the hell out of Tsubaki🦊 who had been watching Sakuya and as a result of Sakuya sitting up so fast Tsubaki spun, fell off the end of the bed🛏 and face planted the floor landing on Hyde🦔 who yelped😫 and kicking Lily🦋 who screamed😱 because they were both about to get up.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?😱" Izuna shouted rolling over to see what the racket was waking Freya🤨 who too rolled over to see what the racket that caused her eve to move was at the same time as Niccolo💢 shouted.

"Hey! What the hell Pervert??!!!😫😡" when he woke up to see Lidio who was leaning over him about to kiss him and there was another thud when Lidio🐖 fell on the floor tripping Tsubaki🦊 up who yelled😫 pulling Kuro🐈 down when he fell on Lily🦋, who screamed😱 as he tripped Hyde🦔, who Kicked Jeje🐍, who had gotten off the bed to see what was going on and Jeje fell pushing into Freya🐺, who had walked over to help, who landed on Hugh🦇, who had also walked over.

"Ow!!!" Complained😫 Lidio.

"What the hell pig🐖!!!!" Yelled Tsubaki💢 glaring😠 at Lidio.

"What the hell was that for Tsubaki 🦊??" Kuro yelled😤 at Tsubaki who turned and glared😠 at him

"Then don't lean over so far or you'll get pulled down lazy!" Tsubaki yelled back.

"Oww! WHAT THE HELL FOX🦊???" Lily glared😠 at Tsubaki.

"Blame the pig🐖 not me!!" Tsubaki snapped😤 back.

Then gunshot🔫🔫 noises filled the room.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!😱" Lidio🐖 shouted dodging the bullets that were shot at him.

"Jeje!!!" Kuro💢, Lily💢, and Tsubaki💢 all shouted.

"No SHOOTING!! What if you hit one of the eves??"

The bullets stop flying as Jeje put away his guns🔫.

"What is going on??🤨" Shouted Freya and Hugh who were still sitting on the floor glaring😠 at their siblings.

"I got pushed off by Misono and when I went to get up Hyde fell on me!" Lily explained😣.

"Only because Licht sat up so suddenly and surprised me!!" Hyde snapped😠.

"I bet you didn't, you just wanted to see me up close!" Lily said.

"DON'T STRIP BASTARD!💢" all his siblings yell at him.

"Anyway, then that fox over there fell down on us when we tried to get up!" Hyde added glaring at Tsubaki who glared back.

"I fell off the bed🛏 cause Sakuya sat up surprising me!!"

"Then the pig over there tripped me when he fell down!!" Tsubaki blamed the pig.

"Niccolo scared me when he yelled😫 in my face!!" Lidio argued.

"After Niccolo said hey! What you doing pervert!!" Jeje said in his now usual calm and quiet voice.

"What did you do??" Lily😅 asked now curious.

"Nothing pervert!!!" Lidio😠 snapped back.

"Why did you kick me making me fall down, brother??" Jeje asked now looking at Hyde🦔.

"Because Lily🦋 tripped me up!!!" Hyde replied with annoyance.

"Then Jeje pushed me and I landed on Hugh!!" Freya finished glaring.

"What did you guys do???" Hugh asked wanting to know why everyone was pushed off the beds🛏 causing all eight Servamps to get tangled up on the floor.

"Nothing!" Lily💢, Hyde💢, Tsubaki💢, and Lidio💢 all shouted at the same time!

"Doubtful perverted butterfly!!" Hugh💢 snapped😡!

"I'm not the only pervert here!!" Lily💢 snapped😫 back.

That's when the Servamps heard the laughter coming from all around the room.

Hugh who was the closest to Misono's bedside lamp turned the lamp on.

Mahiru, Misono, and Tetsu were all lying on their stomachs shaking with laughter🤣🤣🤣.

Sakuya and Niccolo laughed🤣🤣 so hard and ended up falling off their beds🛏.

Mikuni was rolling around on his bed, clutching Abel and laughing🤣🤣 so hard.

Izuna who had laughed so hard was now trying to control her breathing.

"That was sooo hilarious!!!🤣🤣" Mikuni first said while everyone was calming down. "Came here Jeje!😊" Jeje got back up and collapsed beside Mikuni on the bed🛏. All the Servamps did the same.

"Still can't sleep!" Misono complained😫.

"How about a game??😄" Misono asked making all the eves sit up.

Sakuya frowned🤔 "But what game??"

Hyde smiled😅 "Truth or Dare!!!"

"Who first??🤨" Mikuni asked. All the eves looked away hoping no one chose them.

"I'll go first!" Tsubaki😊 calmly declared, smiling.

Tetsu then asked "Truth or Dare???"

"Dare, please!!" Tsubaki said happily.

"Kiss Sakuya!!!" Lily😍 said very quickly.

😶>>> Mahiru, Misono, Licht, Izuna, Niccolo and Jeje reaction

😍>>>Hyde, Lily reaction

😅>>>Sakuya reaction

😴>>>Kuro, Freya, and Lidio reaction

😀>>>Tsubaki, Tetsu, and Hugh reaction

😂>>>Mikuni reaction

"Okay!" Tsubaki replied and kisses😚 Sakuya, who groaned. "Misono Truth or Dare??"

"Truth!" Misono nearly shouted.

"What did you guys go shopping to get??" Tsubaki asked curiously.

Misono pulled out a pink box which he gave Lily. Lily opened it and inside was a pink choker with a pink💕 pattern on the ribbon, that was connected to a chain. At the end of the chain was a pink crystal-shaped butterfly🦋. Lily smiled " Thanks Misono!" And hugs Misono who hugs him back.

Licht pulled out an orange box and handed it to Hyde who opened it. Inside was an orange bracelet with a sword⚔ pattern like chain and an orange crystal hedgehog🦔 charm hanging off it. "Thanks, Licht-chan!" And hugs Licht who kisses him.

(New chapter finished)

(Hope you enjoy)

(Created by Katebluejaguar)

(Bye)