Chapter 17: Truth Of The Eves Bad Past And A Unwanted Phone Call.

After leaving the Mall the Eves rushed out of the car🚙 and into the house🏰.

Mahiru and Misono ran in and straight into Kuro and Lily's arms.

Kuro was shocked😰 "Mahiru, are you okay? Your trembling!" Kuro hugged Mahiru.

Lily also was worried😟 "Misono, what happened? What took you so long to get back??"

Licht💢 walks in and started to pace while letting off a deadly aura and glared at Hyde every time he got too close.

Mikuni stood in front of the door🚪 when everyone was inside, leaning against the door and just like Licht letting off a very deadly aura.

Sakuya sat on Tsubaki's lap leaning against him.

Izuna having heard the others return came downstairs and froze😶 when she saw her friends "Oh I see.😔"

Hyde, on the other hand, was panicking😱, "Tell us what's going on!"

Mikuni, who had calmed down a little replied, "We ran into the girls today.😞"

Tetsu, who was sitting on his coffin lead added "Our old exs.😔"

The servamps looked so confused🤨.

Licht stopped pacing and responded, "When we all went to the same school, back in China, we all became a group, even Izuna and Niccolo. In our first year of high school, well for most of us, we got girlfriends, and in Izuna's case, a boyfriend." then Licht walked over to sit next to Hyde who hugged him.

Mikuni, who was still leaning up against the door, responded next, "It all went well for the first year, then I graduated and left while Misono got homeschooled."

Izuna sat on the last step of the staircase "I was the first one to break up with my date due to me moving schools."

Licht then added, "I got homeschooled because of my world tours🌏, and I broke up with my girlfriend."

Niccolo, who had been standing at the top of the staircase because he had been listening. Then he walked down the stairs and sat next to Izuna "I broke up with mine after I had graduated. She was horrible.😤"

Tetsu spoke up next "I moved schools, but stayed with my girlfriend."

Sakuya who had calmed down joined in the conversation "Then strange things were going on with Mahiru and Misono, so I called the others and....." and Sakuya started crying😭, so Tsubaki hugged him.

Mikuni continued "Misono and Mahiru were being beaten by their girlfriends just like the rest of us.😞"

Kuro was speechless😧.

Jeje was silent😶 and watching Mikuni.

Hyde💢 looked as if he would explode out of anger😡.

Lily was shocked😧 wondering why Misono hadn't told him about this sooner🤔.

All the other Servamps were silent but letting off very deadly auras.

Licht broke the silence and continued the conversation "This was back when we all went to school in China. Well, we were all born here in Japan, but because of all our parents, for weird reasons made all of us move to China. Then one by one we all moved back here to Japan."

Mikuni nodded "We all ended our relationships. Then because of our parents, me and Misono had to move back here and be homeschooled."

Tetsu spoke up next "Business moved so I had to move back here."

Licht hugged Hyde "I moved to Australia because of my music tour, then after a while, I too moved back here."

Izuna looked over at Mahiru who had not said a word like Misono was very quiet "When Mahiru's mum died and dad disappeared, Mahiru moved back to Japan to live with his uncle and my parents forced me to move back to Japan and Niccolo moved back to here."