Chapter 32. Return Of The Servamps (part 3)

*In the last two chapters Mikuni, Tetsu, Licht and Misono were reunited with their Servamps. Read on to see who will be reunited next.*

Sakuya was sitting in his favourite usual spot in the library. Being in the library helped him to think, helped him to focus much better than being in a noisy house. 'Everyone has changed since we left all those years ago.' Sakuya thought to himself.

And he was right.

Misono spent all of his time out of the house in the library, if he had a nightmare he never talked about it.

Mikuni usually is nowhere to be seen in the mornings and when he returns home his fake smile vanishes and he goes up to his room.

Mahiru spent most of his time in the kitchen and only sighed when someone made a mess instead of yelling.

Licht however, for the first year spent most of his time in their house's music room not playing the piano but a guitar🎸.

Tetsu spent most of his time working out or at his hot springs resort. The others didn't change as much.

All the Eves could play at least one instrument so often the Eves would join Licht in the music room having fun.

Mikuni decided to pick up the violin🎻 and play again.

Mahiru could play the guitar beautifully and loved playing along with the others.

Sakuya could play the electric guitar🎸 and loved playing on it cause it had been a while since he had played it.

Tetsu could play the accordion and was very good at it.

It took the Eves a while to get Misono to enter the music room and everyone especially Mikuni was surprised to find out that Misono could play the cello.

Niccolo could play the keyboard and the others had to break Niccolo and Licht up several times cause they kept arguing about pianos for keyboards.

Iduna everyone discovered she could write music🎼 so she often helped Licht write his music when she wasn't studying, also she could play the saxophone.

Alex could play the harp, Ryusei played the Trombone, Kouki played the bagpipes and Lucky played the flute.

During the second year being away from the Servamps, the Eves would sometimes join Licht on stage and perform.

Mahiru, Alex and Lucky would do the singing.

Sakuya sighed happily😌 remembering the past was something he had liked to do. But what made him sad was that the Servamps were missing. Sakuya checked the time on his computer 3:00pm⏰ in the afternoon.

'Crap. Better get back before Mahiru gets angry. I wonder what's for dinner.' Sakuya thought as he yawned. Then something caught his attention.

Misono was walking out early.

Sakuya was surprised. Misono never left early. The Sakuya saw a pink butterfly🦋 on Misono's shoulder.

Sakuya stared 'it can't be😲! Lily? I must be imagining things🙄!' Sakuya quickly packed away his things, returned the books📚 he had to get them out, returned any books he didn't want to the shelves, then headed to the library's bathroom.

When he entered a stall locking the door he heared someone else come in to. One thing that Sakuya and Licht had in common is that they didn't like fans. But when the person stopped in front of the closed door, Sakuya saw the bottom of a kimono and familiar sandals. He was thinking who it could be, but it was the persons voice that lifted the curtains in his mind.

"Sakuya😟?"

Sakuya's heart started beating faster as he remembered the sweet voice of his lover💛.

"I know it's been a while and we are sorry for not coming sooner and we're sorry😞."

Sakuya sighed😞 'so it was Lily that I saw with Misono.' He saw that the person had moved away from the door.

Sakuya zipped up his pants opened the door and walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

He turned around when he heared someone gasped and saw Who's Coming behind him.

Tears😢 slowly steaming down his face. Sakuya sighed, walked over and wiped the tears away and hugged his lover. "Don't cry. And I missed you too😊!" Sakuya felt happy when his lover hugged him back. "Why didn't you come back sooner?" Sakuya asked looking up at the Servamp.

The Servamp blushed😳 a bit before answering, "the C3 hounds told us why you left and we panicked, but they wouldn't let us leave to find you. Then when they let us leave to find you guys we kind of panicked cause we didn't know if you guys wanted to be with us anymore."

Sakuya chuckled😆, "well you guys came anyway!"

The Servamp laughed😅 "after Johannes and Tsurugi forced us into the plane." S

akuya laughed🤣.

"So will you be my Eve again☺?" Who's Coming asked.

Sakuya nodded and then they remade their contract and Sakuya got his knife🔪 lead back. Who's Coming became Tsubaki again. Sakuya turned his one knife into 5🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 knifes and threw at Tsubaki as a punishment.

Then Ryusei walked in with his Servamp Angel. "Let's head back before Mahiru gets angry😅!" Ryusei suggested.

Sakuya nodded they both know how angry Mahiru could get. They all left the library with the Servamps in their animal forms.

"How did you and Angel meet🤨?" Sakuya asked his friend.

"Well I was putting a book📚 back on a shelf then I thought I saw Lust, then when I convinced myself that I didn't  I got another book📚. Then I was about to go find you when I turned around to see Tsubaki standing behind me and I fell off my seat🪑. It's not funny Sakuya😤! Stop laughing😫! Anyway I told him where to find you, then Tsubaki left and Angel sat beside me!"

Sakuya who had stopped laughing smiled😊.

"I wonder how the others are going?" Ryusei wondered.

"Licht would probably kick the hedgehog🦔. Mikuni would tease Jeje. Mahiru will yell at Kuro." Sakuya laughed🤣 as he replied.

"Yeah. Sounds about right! Misono would throw a book📚 at Lily!"

The Eves continued their conversation laughing away as they walked home.

(Part 4 of this will be out soon.)
(Hope you enjoyed this part.)