Chapter 39 Eves Off To Work.

The next day.

Misono jumped out of bed as soon as he woke up. "Crap. I'm gonna be late😱!" Misono whispered loudly. Before quickly getting dressed and walking out of his bedroom and down the staircase.

Lily had woken up but was too tired to get up. But then he got up when he realized that Misono was no longer in the room.

Misono meanwhile had reached the front door and grabbed his bag which was next to the door and quickly puts his shoes on. "Bye🤗. See you later, Mahiru." Misono yelled before going out the door.

Mahiru was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone who had work. Lily then walked in.

"Where is Misono🤨?" Mahiru placed a coffee☕ in front of Lily, who was sitting at the table.

"He left for work🙂." Mahiru replied as he placed more bags that were packed beside the front door.

Lily looked surprised😲, "Misono works?"

Mahiru walked back in and got started on Licht's lunch. "Yeah, most of us do😊."

Kuro was sitting on Mahiru's shoulders was just as surprised as his younger brother was. "What do you all do🤔?" Kuro asked curiously.

Mahiru reached up and patted Kuro on the head and continued making Licht's lunch. "Misono works at the local library🏫. Licht still does his music🎶. Iduna is at university. Mikuni opened up an antique shop. Tetsu opened up his own hot springs resort. Kouki works at a local bar..."

Mahiru was cut off by Kouki, who shouted, "See you later🤗😁!" Before walking out the front door.

Mahiru chuckled, "Sakuya is a author🗒. Ryusei is now creating his own video games🎮. Alex works at the zoo. Lucky works as a kindergarten teacher and Niccolo is the leader of a local gang and also works in a shop that makes weapons like guns."

Mikuni woke up and got out of bed carefully, trying not to wake up Jeje which failed cause Mikuni shut the bedroom door a bit too loud which woke Jeje up. Mikuni ran down the hall and crashed into Licht, Iduna, Tetsu, Alex, Lucky, and Niccolo and made them all fall down the staircase.

"Doll-lover-freak💢!" Licht snapped at Mikuni.

"Watch it😫!" Iduna told Mikuni off.

Which made Mikuni😢 start whining, which made Licht💢 whack him on the head.

Alex jumps to her feet and ran out the door grabbing her bag along the way.

Lucky looked at the clock🕰 and panicked😱. He too grabbed his bag and ran out the door.

Niccolo, Licht, Mikuni and Tetsu walked into the kitchen to find Sakuya, who had just finished eating his breakfast.

The other Eves grabbed breakfast and sat down thinking that they could all sneak out and get to work without any drama, especially first thing in the morning.

But all hope vanished when Jeje, Hugh, Tsubaki, Lidio, Freya, and Hyde walk in.

The season Servamps are still asleep in their Eves rooms.

"Good morning🙂." Jeje greeted as he sat down next to his Eve at the table who had been talking to his doll.

"Morning😁." Said Hugh from where he was sitting on the bench, where Tetsu had picked him up and placed him on.

"What's with the hurry Sakuya😏?" Tsubaki said curious to find out why his Eve was in such a hurry.

Lidio was being dragged out of the kitchen by Niccolo and sat at the table with the others.