chapter 13: Hide and Seek in the Dark (part 1)

It was 12:00 pm⏰. It was midday when the eves woke up. They didn't mind about the marks, the eves actually loved their new marks.

It was 1:00⏰ in the afternoon and the eves and Servamps were enjoying a nice quiet afternoon at Misono's place🏰, simply because they didn't want to see any unwanted people.

Mahiru was lying on the sofa🛋 resting in the lounge while listening to Licht who was playing the piano🎹 in the next room over and petting Kuro who was in his cat🐈 animal form sitting on Mahiru's stomach purring in his sleep while Mahiru was smiling.

Sakuya was sitting in the Lazy Boy💺 chair across from where Mahiru was sitting reading📖 happily while also listening to Licht's music🎶 and petting Tsubaki who was in his fox🦊 animal form sitting on Sakuya's lap.

Misono and Mikuni were playing chess♟ while Jeje who was also in his snake🐍 animal form curled around Mikuni's neck watching and Lily🦋 who was in his butterfly animal form chasing Hugh who was also in his bat🦇 animal form chasing Lily too.

Tetsu was helping Izuna and Niccolo make lunch while Lidio and Freya prepared the table. Hyde on the other hand was keeping Licht company.

It was around 2:00 pm⏰ when Licht walked back in with Hyde at the same time Misono shouted "Checkmate!!" After he had won for the fourth time in chess against Mikuni.

Lily transformed back and hugged Misono from behind "Good job!" and Jeje, who was half-asleep cause Lily, who had been loud having woken up nodded in agreement.

When suddenly CRASH! of a window breaking, then a box🎁 landed with a loud thud on the lounge floor.

Everyone stared at the box, while  Lily accompanied by Hugh, Hyde, and Jeje all ran outside to search for the intruder.

Niccolo and Izuna ran back into the kitchen to continue making lunch.

Misono, Licht, Mahiru, stared at the box🎁 while Mikuni did the same, but they were all scared to open it.

Tsubaki who had woken up was very interested and before Sakuya could stop him Tsubaki leaped off his lap, transforming into his human form and he picked up the box ignoring Sakuya💢, Misono💢, Licht💢, Mahiru💢, Tetsu💢 (who had walked in from the kitchen), Mikuni💢 who were all glaring😠 at him plus Izuna💢 and Niccolo💢 who had both peered around the corner of the kitchen.

Freya and Lidio retreated into the kitchen trembling.

Lily and the others stayed outside the front door trembling.

Tsubaki opened the box "Ha. There are two bottles🍾🍾 inside."

Licht walked over grabbing the box🎁 "Give me that!!😤"

Licht peered inside. "Antidote and Potion!" Licht read on the bottle.

Everyone glared😠 at Mikuni. "Hey I have been here the whole time and I threw out all my potions!🤗" Mikuni argued😅.

Mahiru picked up a note that had fallen down "Don't let Servamps drink. May make them go crazy!"

Mikuni💢 stood and shouted "JOHANNES!!😫"

Which made Misono yell "Where is that bastard?!?!"

Mahiru and Kuro would check the top floor.

Licht and Hyde would check the 2nd floor while Lily and Misono checked the bottom floor.

Sakuya and Tsubaki would check the backyard while Jeje and Mikuni checked the front yard and Tetsu and Hugh would check the forest area.

Izuna and Niccolo would continue making lunch would now be dinner.