Chapter 1- Kermit x reader

POV: you pass a crying miss piggy in the hall of your hotel, you don't know what happened but you don't want to talk to the porky bitch. You creep past her and hear something about kermit cheating on her. Serves her right. You've had a crush on kermit for a while now, cause he's just so seggsy. 

You walk down the hall and open the door to your room. You go inside and there, sitting on your bed is the seggsiest frog: Kermit. You look at him with confusion wondering why he's in your room. He gets up off the bed and walks up to you. You stare into his seggsy eyes and then he grabs your waist and says "I think you know why I'm here". He then tells you to take off your clothes so you do.

Kermit then shoves you on the bed and unzips his pants. His long thick green meat rod springs out as he ribbits in his seggsy voice "you're all mine baby frog". Kermit then lets out a softer ribbit as he looks into your eyes. "You can call me daddy right baby frog". You nod your head. "Good". Kermit then softly strokes his thick green meat rod as it grows before your eyes. It looks big but you knew it was. Kermit definetly had big dick energy cause hes so seggsy. "Are you sure you can take it baby frog? ". You nod your head again. *Kermit then plunges his thick green meat rod into you*. *He starts going in deeper and deeper picking up his pace as his ribbits become deeper* *Kermit is ribbiting deeper and deeper until he yells out "AGHAGHAGH baby frog im coming"* Once thats finished kermit pulls out and looks at you. "You like that baby frog?". "Yes daddy frog" you reply. He then plunges into again harder and harder until neither of you can go on anymore. He pulls out again and puts on his clothes. "We should do that again sometime". He winks at you and leaves the room.