Chapter 10- Gru x reader

You were sitting on the floor staring at a wall wondering what to do about your baby. You were getting really stressed out about this whole mom thing and you decided you needed a hot seggsy distraction. One that had a thick juicy meat rod, so you decided to go through your list of go to hookups and you landed on your second favourite dilf, Gru.

You go up to his tall seggsy house and knock on the door while you think of how well his house compliments his seggsyness.

The door opens and you look up at the seggsy hunkiness that is daddy Gru.

"Hey babygorl" he says in that incredibly seggsy deep voice of his. "H-h-he-ey d-d-dad-d-d-d-y G-ggr-u-u" you stutter in return. "What are you doing here babygorl" he says in that seggsy voice. "I-i-i-i m-m-iss-s-se-d-d y-y-you d-dad-d-dy, a-and I thought you c-could h-hel-lp-p-p me o-o-out " you stutter breathlessly. "Help you out with what babygorl?" he says as he gives you a smoldering seggsy look and you can tell he wants what you want. "I-i-i n-e-e-e-d-d h-ee-l-lp-p f-f-fro-o-om your b-big juicy meat r-rod daddy". He smirks at you and says "My meat rod is always ready to help you out babygorl". You practically collapse on to him after hearing those seggsy words and he carries you upstairs to his big seggsy bed and you're thankful no one else is home because they would definitely be traumatised after hearing all the screaming you were about to do.

He shoves you onto the bed and says "take your clothes off right now babygorl" and smirks at you. You have no choice but to comply because you need his big juicy meat rod right now. "y-y-y-y-yes d-d-daddy" you reply helplessly and you take off your clothes.

Daddy Gru gets on top of you and without warning plunges his thick meat rod into your juicy coochie. "DADDY GRU" you scream because his meat rod was just so big. "Yes babygorl" he smirks and starts going faster and all of a sudden announces his rapid arrival.

"N-N-NO DAD-D-DY GRU I'M NOT CLOSE YET". He doesn't listen and arrives anyway. "That was splendid babygorl" and he goes to clean himself up. You put your clothes back on and sigh dissapointedly and storm out the door because that was the most underwhelming 20 seconds of your life.

You run away from his house and vow to never go back cause Gru is a bitch, when all of a sudden who do you see but the porkiest bitch of them all, Miss Piggy. You sigh again to yourself and think this day could not possibly get any worse when you see her start to walk in your direction with an angry look on her porky bitch face.