Chapter 9- Daddy pig x reader

After your wonderful nostalgic flashback, you lie on your bed and wonder what to do. You decide to get some helpful advice from your fav dilf. You go to his house when you know his annoying ass family arent home. You knock on the door and soon your orbs are blessed with the glorious view of seggsy hunky daddy pig. He was called daddy pig for a reason. He speaks in that seggsy voice of his that makes your coochie juicy. What are you doing here little sausage? Its his cute quirky little nickname for me. His sausage is definitely not little and the sausages they will someday make out of him wont be either. I-i-i-i came to see you, I stutter. Oh, he says in that seggsy dilfy voice of his, Im glad youre here. I missed you babybacon. Ugh i love his pork based nicknames for me. I enter the house just like i would like him to enter my folds, and push his porky frame against the wall and furiously make out with his seggsy snout.

 W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait daddy, before we start i have something to tell you. What is it porkyprincess? He asked. I-i-im pregnant. Oh, do you know whos it is my darling pork chop? No i dont, I say and i dont think i plan to find out. B-b-but i dont know how to be a mom. Youll be fine sausage sweetheart, he reassures me. Thank you daddy, i say. Now he says in that seggsy voice of his, im gonna pound your pepperoni pussy. O-o-o-oh p-p-p-please daddy, he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and brings me upstairs. It turns me on knowing that i also has seggsy time with his son, i guess it just runs in the family. He rips of my clothes with amazing pig strength i was so turned on and he could see my glistening wet folds and my coochie juices running down my thighs, He thrusts his porky meat rod between my glistening folds and started pounding me like a pork chop. AHH AHH UGH AHH PLEASE DADDY HARDER, and he does.

After hes finished releasing his pork glaze juices into my coochie. All of a sudden his phone starts ringing. Its mommy pig, he picks up the phone still inside me and answers. He starts thrusting into me again while on the phone. Hello darling he says, and i grind my wet coochie on his meat rod as she says theyre on the way home, after the boring conversation and hes hung up, he releases inside my coochie again. You need to go shell be home soon, he says in that voice again. And what if she caught us, I say but i know i cant let that happen, so i get up and leave.