Chapter 5- Makka pakka x reader

POV: You see all the people huddled talking about Kermit. You go over and ask what's happening. "Miss piggy found kermit lying there" says a random person on your left. "There was so much blood, he was stabbed" says another person on your right. "Did he say what happened" you ask. "Oh no he's unconscious, he lost so much blood" someone else says. You leave the group and go back to your room. "If kermit tells everyone I'll be ruined" you think to yourself. You decide to go over to your ex makka pakkas house.

You ring the doorbell and eventually he answers the door. "Oh hi" he says in his seggsy voice. You forgot what a stud he was 🥵. "I need a distraction" you say in your seggsiest voice. "Say no more kitten, you know what they say, makka pakka is pakking". He drags you in the door and picks you up. He then throws you on the couch. He proceeds to pull off your clothes very slowly. He then flips you over and spanks you hard. He takes off his clothes and his thick meat rod springs free. It's not as big as elmos or kermits but it's a good size. He slowly rubs around your baby maker. He then thrusts his meat rod into your glistening wet folds and starts pumping hard. "I hope you can take it kitten". After a few minutes you feel yourself about to cum. "That's right cum for me kitten". You arrive at the same time he does. He pulls out of you with a pop. You start to stand up but realize you can't. Makka looks at you and laughs seggsily. "Sorry princess".