Chapter 2- Elmo X George pig X Reader

*its the day after*

POV: You lie in your bed thinking about last night and about kermit and his seggsy thick green meat rod. Then all of a sudden kermit bursts in. He looks out of breath and hes panting which reminds you of last night. "Whats wrong  daddy?" you ask. "Im going to be a daddy" he bursts out between pants which was very seggsy. "Youre already a daddy" you say with a smirk. "NO" he bursts out. "Miss piggy... shes pregnant.". You let the words sink in slowly "that ugly porky bitch you think to yourself, shes gotten herself knocked up". Kermit looks at you and says "Its been fun but I have to be there for my baby and miss piggy". You stand up like the bad bitch you are and shout "FUCK YOU KERMIT YOUR BABY IS GONNA BE A GREEN PORKY BASTARD". You then run out of the room to your best friend elmos room. You reach the door and you hear some squealing but you ignore it and burst inside where you see your bestie elmo pegging george pig on the bed.

"Oh my god" you say. Elmo looks at you in shock "what are you doing in here". You try to answer but youre distracted by the sight of elmos big red meat rod. It was the biggest you'd ever seen. You look at george and think of how lucky he is. "Is there room for one more" you say with a smirk. "Of course darling" he growls in his seggsy voice. You take off your clothes as you hear more squeals from george. You turn around and see elmo thrusting his meat rod into george furiously. He looks up at you and pulls out of george. He walks up to you and then shoves you into a wall. You look down at his throbbing meat rod and he growls in your ear "You like what you see babygirl.". "Yes daddy" you reply. "Good girl". He then picks you up and throws you on the bed beside george. He then pulls out a rope from his ballsack and you think to yourself "what sort of kinky shit is this". He ties your hands to the bedpost. Then george gets up and sits on your face. His balls stink. Then all of a sudden you feel elmos hard meat rod as he thrusts into you but your moans are muffled by george who is squealing again. Elmo starts to thrust his meat rod in harder and harder until you feel like youre about to pass out. "ELMO IM CUMMING". You all come at the same time. George gets off your face as elmo starts going harder and harder, his growls getting deeper. He then pulls out and growls "did you like that babygirl?". "Yes daddy" you reply. He then smirks at you and looks at george. George squeals for the 100003983 time as elmo starts thrusting into him. You put your clothes back on and leave them to it. Georges squeals were annoying.