Chapter 12- Kermit x reader again (again)

You stare at your ceiling for awhile wondering if miss porky had told kermit about her baby yet. You needed to tell him anyway so you got up and went to his door.
You knocked on the door and were greeted by the seggsy sight that was kermit.
"Hey baby frog" he ribits seggsily at you while smirking at you. Maybe you did still have feeling for him?
"H-h-hey K-k-kermit" you stutter in return.
"I wanted to talk to you actually" he ribits, still smirking, "because after you stabbed me I had a feeling something was wrong". You had forgotten about that. "O-oh I-i-im so s-s-sorry daddy frog, I think it might have just been the h-h-hormones". "It's okay baby frog, I understand". You decided you were going to stop stuttering because you were starting to annoy yourself.
"Thank you daddy frog but I actually came here for a DNA sample".
"You mean you don't know if its mine?"
"N-no" you couldn't help but stutter now as his eyes darkened. "So who else could it be?" he questions demandingly. He was so seggsy.
"W-well theres E-Elmo, George, Diego,Makka Pakka, Daddy Pig, R-r-remy, Gru or"- no that's not possible- "or y-you of course". He stares at you clearly annoyed and says, "you're the biggest whore I've ever met baby frog, so if you want that DNA sample you're gonna have to earn it" he smirks seggsily.
You had a feeling you knew what that meant and it made your coochie joocy just thinking about it.
"O-okay daddy f-frog" you stutter helplessly and make your way to the bed. "Someone's desperate for me already" he ribits seggsily as he rips off his clothes and unleashes his long thick green meat rod and at the sight of this, you rip off your own clothes.
"You ready for daddy's long thick green meat rod baby frog".
"Y-y-yes daddy frog" you stutter as he slams his entire meat rod into your joocy coochie.
"AAAAAGHHH DADDY FROG" because his meat rod is just so thick. He smirks at this and continues to thrust his long thick green meat rod in faster and harder and then announces "AGHAGHAGH BABY FROG IM COMING" and then he releases all his frog sperm into you. After the second round you finally realized what you came there for- and its wasnt his long thick meat rod although you did come for that too. Twice.
"D-d-daddy, I need that DNA sample".
After the third time he finally gave it to you and you left, slowly because his meat rod was soo thick.