two

It is the next day at Hogwarts. U woke up and suddenly forget what happened last night. U get of from ur bed and get dressed , fix ur hair , and used some of perfume. u rushed out of ur room walk down stairs and exit from the common room.

U entered the great hall and saw a lot of people and that makes u nervous. U walk to and sat down at the Slytherin table. U didn't saw Blaise though, u saw Hermione and Ginny waving at you across the Gryffindor table, and u waved back.

Breakfast has already started but Blaise and Draco hasn't arrived yet. While eating , the door suddenly open up, and everyone was staring at them and u saw them; Blaise and Draco.

Seing Malfoy suddenly makes u remind what happened about last night, u really wanted to forget about it, u put ur hands on ur head and feeling embarrassment.

"Draco: hello there Cavecove" he said smiling. U rolled ur eyes.

"Y/n: hey Blaise!" Draco rolled his eyes. "What happened?" U asked.

"Blaise: nothing just dealing with Draco stuff" he said and slowly look at Draco.

"Y/n: ohh... That I don't care" u said laughing little. We continued eating.
------------
----------------
Today has potion class with proff. Slughorn. U saw ginny and Hermione also took this class.

"Slughorn: alright student's welcome to potions class..." He continues explaining. "Alright.. so will be making Beautification Potion, can someone explain what that Potion is?" Hermione quickly raises her hand. "Yes Ms . Granger"

"Hermione: it's a potion that makes the taker very beautiful." She answered

"Slughorn: yes ms.granger 5 points. This is a kind Potion. Now, we will be making partners , ur names will appear on the board, and all of u can start brewing". Everyone names has appeared on the board , u were waiting for ur name, until u saw ur name has pared with Malfoys. U frowned , and said;

"Y/n: shit!- has this day couldn't get any better" u groan at the end. U pared up with him.

"Draco: what a lucky day huh" he smirked. U rolled ur eyes.

"Y/n: more like badluck" u said. U continued to make the potion.

After potion class, u head to the library to read. U entered the library, grab a book, and find a sit. U sat down and started reading. But while u were getting started, someone sat beside u. U look a side it's; Malfoy. U ignored him ,and continue reading. But something feels wierd. Malfoy was staring at u, u turned to him and said;

"Y/n: what??" U asked confusedly. He ignores u and kept staring at u. U ignored him and continued reading. After, some ppl started exiting the library till the only both of u were alone in the library. Silent. U were done and u were going to exit the library too, u stand up, but someone pulled ur wrist, suddenly u fell to his laps; Malfoy pulled u.

"Y/n: what the hell?!" u said angrily. U tried to get out but he seems to detainted u, u can't get off. " Let go of me!" u said

"Draco: no" he smirked.

"Y/n: what the fuck do you mean no?!"

He stands up still holding ur wrist hardly. He pinned u to the table. U were so nervous. This was like has all planed by him, infact it was. He stares at ur eyes , u stared at his. And then..He started kissing u gently. U were enjoying it so u kissed back. And then he kissed u hardly, placing both of his hand on ur cheeks. And u started putting urs on his head playing with his hair. Suddenly someone came in the library, and calling for u, both of u look at the derection of the door.

Draco put u down from the table, and grab ur wrist . Bringing both of u to the restricted section. He pinned u to the bookshelf and he continued kissing u hardly, he places his both hands on ur waist , holding it thightly, and kissed ur neck. But then u realized;

"Y/n: oh my God! Draco stop!" U said realizing. U pushed him away.

"Draco: what love?" He asked confused why u pushed him away.

"Y/n: I cant believe I'm doing this?!!, With you?!!"

"Draco: and is that a problem?"

"Y/n: yes it is a problem! what the hell is wrong with you?!?" U exited the library. While Draco just smirked behind u.
-----
----------
U entered the great hall and saw Hermione, ginny, Blaise, and two boys at the Gryffindor table , talking to each other. U approach to them and sat down.

"Blaise: God y/n! Where have u been? And... What happened to u??" He asked very curiously. Ginny and Hermione and those two boys were also curious.

"Y/n: umm.. I was from outside, its windy.." u muttered

"??: Is it?? It doesn't look like it"

"Y/n: oh shutup!". "Oh sorry.. I didn't mean to be rude.. I'm having a bad mood.."

"??: It's alright, I get it. I'm Ron , Ron Weasley, ginnys brother" he said with a smile.

"??: And I'm Harry , Harry Potter" he smiled.

"Y/n: wow nice to meet u guys, it's a pleasure!"

"Ron: say.. y/n what's that on ur neck??" He said looking at ur neck

"Y/n: w-what..?"
----
"Draco: did I miss something?" Draco said entering

U startled and looked at him, but u quickly looked away, and stared down at the table.

"Blaise: whoaa, were u outside too? U also look a mess" said Blaise

"Draco: no I was not.. infact it's not even windy outside" he said and sat down beside u. And u made a face like 'omg shutup'. "Cavecove did this to me" he said smirking. U closed ur eyes and bit ur lip and thinking "shit" and ur head is still facing down the table.

"Hermione: What?! Y/n?" She was very confused. Everyone was also very confused and wanting to know what did u guys did.

"Ron: and did Malfoy did this to u y/n?"

"Draco: ahh! Yes.." everyone eyes opened wide and they were very shocked.

"Hermione: What? What happened?!"

"Draco: well..were at the library.." he said proudly and u looked at him with a face 'dont..you..dare..' "we went to the restricted section and.. we were.." he looked at u with a big smile.

"Ginny: wait did u guys....do.. something inappropriate there?!" She said surprisedly and muttered at the end

"Draco: yes" he said smiling proudly. Everyone was looking at the both of u like they have no words.

"Y/n: no!" U said slamming the table.

"Draco: yes we did.." he said smiling again.

"Y/n: no we didn't! We just kissed dumbass" u said angrily, and u realized u weren't supposed to say that. Everyone stared at u.

"Y/n: ugh!" u took ur books hardly and exited the great hall.

"Ginny: Malfoy.. what did we tell u about playing with girls.." Ginny sighed and stared at Draco.

"Draco: I wasn't playing with her! I was serious!.. and mind ur own bloody business!" He said.

"Hermione: Well u can't just do that to her like that, u guys just met yesterday!!" Hermione said yelling at Draco.

"Blaise: she's Right mate.."

"Draco: shutup.."
------------------------------------
------------------

Hope u guys like it!!❤️.