four

sexual content ehead
-----
--------
ur eyes opened as u blinked twice and rubbed ur eyes. As u opened ur eyes, u were confused where u are right now. u noticed ur in a bed facing right. Ur eyes moved around looking somethings as u furrowed ur eyebrows. U feel cold. U felt cold fingers on ur waist raping ur stomach.

"Y/n: ....where am i?.." u say in ur mind as u furrowed ur brows.

Ur eyeballs moved to the tip of the corner of ur eye. U turn ur head to look behind. And when u turn ur head back, u were shocked and let out a quiet gasp as u closed ur mouth with ur hand . And there u saw... Draco..Malfoy, behind u, wrapping his arms all over ur waist tightly. His warm shirtless chest touching ur plain soft back and shoulders. His messy hair covering his eyes that are shut closed, his soft lips infront of u.

U turn ur head back straight and widened ur eyes still closing ur mouth with ur hand. U pulled ur hand from ur mouth and look under the blanket. U saw his arms wrapped around u.

"Y/n: what the bloody hell happened..?!" U whispered worriedly and furrowed ur eyebrows. "Am I . . . naked?!" Ur eyes widened as u said whispering. U faced Draco again and look back straight. Ur face was so red, and u were so worried.

U try to get off slowly and quietly so u won't wake Draco up. U opened the blanket on ur side, and u were getting ready to escape from his bed, when suddenly his arms pulled u back thightly when u try get up. Draco muttered some words that u couldn't hear.

U waited two minutes. This time u try to get off from his bed again, u let go of his arm carefully and place it next to his head. U get up in a sit position, and u saw ur clothes near his desk. U grabbed ur clothes and put them on quickly before Draco wakes up. U got dressed but ur hair is still messy. U looked at the clock in his room and u widened ur eyes and gasps.

"Y/n: shit..! I miss one lesson, I gotta go fast!.. the teachers gonna kill me.." U cursed under ur breath whispering. U tippy toes ur way out, and u successfully left his room and closed the door. U let out a relief sigh, and get out of the common room and go to searched for Ginny and Hermione.
----
-------
----------

* 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 *

I fell to her side and she placed her head on my chest closing her eyes..i placed my arms around her waist hugging her tightly, thinking this is so crazy, we just met two days ago, but.. I don't know what happened between us.we fell asleep. . . In the morning, I feel her moving. Trying to move my hand, and get out. I pulled her close to me so she won't go. "𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡. . . . .𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒.." I muttered. I. . . . Don't want to let her go.

I can feel that she's worrying, so I stopped hugging her tightly. And she moved my hand. I open one eye and saw her getting her clothes and started wearing them. She looked at me, I quickly shut my one eye. I open my eyes as she walked out of my room in a rush.

I get up and sat down on my bed still wearing the blanket and looking everywhere..

"Draco:.. Bloody hell, how did my room get this messy" he said as he furrowed his brows.

I got dressed and started cleaning my room.

------
---------
-----------

"Ginny: hey..! Zabini!" Ginny yelled, as she approached blaise while he was walking infront of her. Blaise turned around and saw her infront of him.

"Blaise: what?.." Blaise said as he furrowed his brows and looked at her up and down.

"Ginny: I was wondering if you've seen y/n? Somewhere?" She asked Blaise and put one hand on her waist.

"Blaise: no.. actually I havent seen her since yesterday when she got to detention with malfoy-" suddenly he raised his arms and screamed " shit! I forgot about Malfoy, his going to kill me" and then he walked away from Ginny and rushed away.