nineteen

I turn around and met his eyes while my eyes are still tired but it felt wide open. I scoffed and walk closer to him and said, "No." I rolled my weak eyes and look to the side. "I don't even know how I've gotten here the first place."

"Well, you were spying on me." His tone sounded amused.

I crossed my arms roughly and said, "I wasn't spying on you! I was walking and— she saw me and thought—" I flick my brows up and my face turned so annoyed.

"Go back to sleep. I'm fucking tired." I said and aiming to walk away but he suddenly grip my wrist and pull me into his bed as he towers over me with my hands on the sides of my head. "What the hell—" I tried to get off but his grip was too strong.

"Say it." He said which left me confused and angry at the same time.

"Say that you actually cared for me—" He smirked. "Oh. And you owe me an apology." His eyes searched for mine as I kept looking at his eyes, left and right every time.

My eyes furrowed as I realized he remembered. "How do you still remember that?" I said.

He suck on his inner cheek and swallowed as he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." He said calmly. "I'll let you go if you say it."

"Fine." I said lowly. "I don't care and—" I grunted as I say, "sorry—" As I sneak my ankle behind his knees and pull the back his knees with my ankle and he fell on top of me and we grunted loudly and I push him to the side. I wasn't even sorry.

So I quickly stood up from his bed and immediately said, "Don't ever— do that again." I pointed my finger at him as I say slowly. I rolled my eyes and let a huff out as I aimed to walk out. "And I never meant the sorry." I said as I closed his door and thinking to head back to my room and go back to sleep.

"Y/n—"

"Y/n. Hey!"

"Stop!"

Noah grab my arm and his face was angry, I just looked at him calmly.

"Where the hell were you yesterday? I was looking for you after the match ended." He said. I didn't answer. In fact, I was waiting for him to answer. He rolled his eyes and said, "I don't get why're you mad for."

I made a short groan as I inhaled sharply and said, "You hurt him." My tone dry and my cold eyes looking at his angry one.

He towers over me and lift his head up, moving his eyes everywhere. "Malfoy?" He asked as his eyes met mine again. "Y/n— we were playing quidditch." He rolled his tongue on the inner of his cheek.

"And then you hurt him." I said calmly and quirked a brow up.

"The bludger hurt him."

I scoffed. "I saw what you did."

His jaw gritted. I can feel his anger lingering around me. "So what? He only has a broken shoulder now." He said it like his sure with it, and I can feel myself angry at him more than if his angry at me.

"Only a broken shoulder? Now? Noah, he has this memory lost thinghy now." I blink my eyes rapidly and my lips parted as I thought how could he be this cruel.

I gasp as he grip my arm. "Why do you care? Hmm?" He said quietly and slowly caressing his hand on my arm. "Are you into him now? Do you miss him?" My eyes looked at his immediately. He must be hurt, I thought.

"Noah.." I said quietly. I looked down and pursed my lips.

He sighed and started clearing his throat. "Look, just forget what I said." He said then looked to the side. "I'm sorry." His tone sounded rasped.