eight

sexual content ahead

The loud music covering the whole common room. People jumping up and down to the beat of the music. The smell of alcohol spreading.

"Ginny: Who even threw this party anyways" Ginny smiled at the end.

"Y/n: no idea" I tilt my head to Ginny. Ginny looked around and walked away. "Hey! Where u going?". I stood there looking around, and saw Ginny came to me with a bottle of alcohol she grab somewhere. "Really?" I crossed my arms, I lift up a brow.

"Ginny: yes really!" She looked at me with a big grin. And hand me the bottle. I took it take a look at it and looked at Ginny again. I lift the bottle and open my mouth until someone snatched the bottle from me.

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

I got out from the shower with my clothes on; white shirt and sweatpants, my hair wet. I can hear the loud music outside. I went out from my room, hands in my pockets. I see girls, boys, dancing jumping up and down, getting drunk. As i was walking i saw y/n with her friend talking over the loud music, with a bottle of alcohol she's gripping. I smirked from out far.

𝐘/𝐧

I looked at the person who snatched the bottle out of my hand agrily.

"Candace: Ah ah. Little sister can't have alcohol" she said calmly and satisfiedly smiled.

"Y/n: Well, little sister— wants alcohol!" I snatched the bottle from her hand. And walked away from her, fading from the crowd.

---

I was in the middle of the crowd feeling the music, swinging my head side to side. In between of my moves, i took a sip of the liquid, already felt dizzy.

As i was moving around, my back suddenly touched the hard chest of someone, and i slowly stumbled.

"Cedric: Hey there" Cedric grab my shoulders to steady my balance.

I looked at him, my head spinning.

"Cedric: Why are u drinking so much?" He said and took the bottle liquid away from me.

"Y/n: Noo—" i groaned annoyingly.

While i was complaining, someone grab the bottle out of Cedrics hand, he leaned his head back and drank it.

"Draco: let her be mate" then he hand me the bottle, i looked at them both, standing across eachother. "Ur not invited" he scoffed.

"Candace: Hey— it's ok. I invited him" she approached and leaned on Cedrics arm.

"Draco: Oh look— the cavecove sisters shared they're stupidity together". Then he looked at me smirking. I just stare at him with an annoying face.

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨

"Y/n: Fuck off all of u—". She said and  walked away. I stare as she walked away and smirked.

"Draco: Yeah— fuck off" i put my hands in my pockets and walked away also.

"Candace: W— Wait. Are u coming with her?" I ignored her and kept walking.

--

"Cedric: Hey— just let her have fun. Ok?" Cedric grabbed Candace's arm. She rolled her eyes and walked away with Cedric.

---
𝐘/𝐧

I was walking outside to the garden, with some books I'm wrapping around my arms where i met Ginny sitting down reading a book while bitting her nail. I came up to her as she flinched when she saw me.