six

Introducing,

Candace Cavecove,  y/n's older sister

sexual content ahead

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

I grab his fabric clothing near his neck, gripping it and bring him closer down to me, then I leaned forward to him. He looked at me in the eyes and grinned. I smiled. He put his hand on my jawline, and leaned to me closer . . .

I chuckled evily. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me, I looked at him up, towering me, im still chuckling. I let go of my grip form his fabric clothing. I moved backwards and pulled an evil grin on him.

𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

I..-. what did she just did?!.. I can't believe I fell for that. What is this feeling?? Embarrassment?.. no.no it can't be. How can she fool me. Her. Smiling evily to me.

"Y/n: u think I was going to kiss u, Didn't u?" She said and smirked at the end.

She made me so mad. I just want to put my grip on her wrist tightly and bring her to my room, and show her how it's done.

"Draco: don't challenge me Cavecove" I chuckled at the end. And so I left the astronomy tower.

𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"Y/n: wuss" I whispered but scoffed at first.

Tomorrow.

Today we have no school. Ginny invited me to join our friends at the greathall and talk. I wore a short green plaid skirt, and an oversized grey sweater with a white shirt underneath and black boots. I came in and saw that they're already there. So I approached them and sat down with them, we are sitting at the edge of the table near the door, because there's not many people there. I sat down and smiled at them, they smiled back.

"Hermione: hey!" She smiled at me.

"Y/n: hello" I respond and smiled back at her. I greated the others also.

A few minutes later, before we disband eachother. The trio started to look suspicious. They started whispering to eachother. Me and Ginny are just looking at them, but Ginny seems like to know what's going on, but I definitely not. And so, one of them spoke up.

"Hermione: umm.. y/n.." she calls for me, and I looked up at her and raised my eyebrows. "I-im sorry for asking, but..is it true?" She said, and made me confused.

"Y/n: is what true?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Ginny: Hermione.." she mouths Hermione and clenched her jaws to make her stop. I spotted her and I looked over to Hermione again.

"Y/n: it's okay. Tell me" I said trying to know what it is. They stood silent.

"Ron: about ur neck.. y/n.." he told me. And of course I was scared to answer that, but thank god Ginny saved me.