Warmth

Y/n started to flirt with Cate, she didn't think much of it and simply suggested that they should probably go to bed. They did however as they were about to go to bed the brunette mumbled..
"Cate? Please can you sleep in my bed tonight? I'm scared."
The blonde looked at her with a sad smile before nodding softly.
Y/n was already under the duvet when cate walked in the room with her pyjamas on, she hopped into the bed and got comfy. It didn't take long for y/n to fall asleep, and with the night before she was expecting to be woken up again, so, she watched her. She gazed at her relaxed face and tucked her hair behind her ear. Cate lay on her back, struggling to fall asleep, her mind was loud and distracting, in her sleep y/n rolled over so her head was now on cates chest and her arm tight around her waist.
A small smile creeped across cates face, she thought it was cute. Soon after cate had also gone to sleep. And there they were tangled into each other, synchronised breaths, happy and content.

This time y/n woke up before cate she looked around the room before realising that she was on top of cate, no like on top of cate, somehow in the night she managed to get here. She slowly sat up trying not to wake her, she was now straddling her, a leg around each hip. Her phone was blowing up , it was Elijah, and she read that it was 11am. Shit I'm late! She couldn't help but stare down at cate, she looked so peaceful. She was about to crawl of when a hand was placed on her thigh,
"Good morning you" cate purred with her eyes ever so slightly open.
The brunette smiled with red cheeks before replying
"And good morning to you to"
They both stared at each other for a while before she began again
"I'm sorry I don't know how I ended up here I mus-"
She was cut of by cate sitting up and placing a single finger on her bottom lip.
"Dont"
They were so close she could feel the blondes warm breath hitting her cheek as she spoke. Her hand still in her thigh while the other cradled her cheek, she shut her eyes softly and leaned into her touch.
"I umm I'm late for work I have to—"
She was cut of again, but this time not with words but with the soft warm touch of cates lips both their eyes were shut and by now y/n had her hands tangled in her hair. Slightly moving up and down into each other they both let out a soft moan, she travelled down to y/N's neck and began to gently suck on the sensitive skin. She let out even more moans at this action and rolled her eyes back into her head.
"W..wait wait what about your husband"
Without moving from her neck she replied
"It's over with him it was a long time ago"
Placing a kiss between every couple of words...

Hey everyone sorry this update took a while I had school :) but I hope you enjoy this and please leave and request or messages. And as always thanks for reading ❤️